Hey guys I'm back again posting my first thread from the tour my first smartphone!
    I'm so happy I got it for me we had to be on a waiting list and I got there early and still had to wait an hour and a half.
    Anyway I wanted to know anyones advice of if I should get the bigger memory card cause the 2 is small and I want to put music on.thanks guys please post!
    07-12-09 04:56 PM
    its my first smart phone, too and it is bad ***. Kicks the storm's ***. Now everyone in my family has a blackberry that has a non free phone, unfortuneatly im the only one with a real one (has a keyboard) my brother and dad have the storm
    07-12-09 05:03 PM
    its my first smart phone, too and it is bad ***. Kicks the storm's ***. Now everyone in my family has a blackberry that has a non free phone, unfortuneatly im the only one with a real one (has a keyboard) my brother and dad have the storm
    I got my tour first thing today I got verizon to swap it out for my storm which I could not stand

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 05:11 PM
    i went down to my verizon store and got one no problem today, the store was packed but maybe it was just business as usual i dunno i told myself im not gonna even bother going into thier stores until they put this phone out.

its my first blackberry actually first good phone, the thing is like pandoras box right now but i can tell once i figure out all the bells and whistles it will be awesome.
    07-12-09 05:17 PM
    Got it and I love it!
    07-12-09 05:23 PM
    I ordered mine from Verizon today as a swap for my Storm. I should have it by Wednesday at the latest. Enjoy it guys!
    07-12-09 05:24 PM
    Got it aswell and love it !!!
    07-12-09 05:27 PM
    I ordered today thru customer service so I should get my two new Tours on Tuesday! DH and I are going to be first time crackberry owners!
    07-12-09 05:41 PM
    FRU'd my Third Storm and Got my Tour today could not be happier.....
    07-12-09 05:42 PM
    I got mine today!
    07-12-09 05:42 PM
    07-12-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD