Why are only 150 contacts syncing from my Curve to my Mac's Address Book? It connects, I have the latest software, etc.

SO FRUSTRATING.

Got my tour to connect, but can't pull my contacts from my OLD Curve to sync into my Tour.
    07-12-09 11:09 AM
    Why are only 150 contacts syncing from my Curve to my Mac's Address Book? It connects, I have the latest software, etc.

SO FRUSTRATING.

Got my tour to connect, but can't pull my contacts from my OLD Curve to sync into my Tour.
    I'm having the same exact problem, very frustrating...
    07-16-09 03:17 PM
    Are you using Pocketmac or missing sync?

I always have address book sync problems. My problem is going from address book to the Curve, the opposite of what you are having. (I had to stop adding addresses on my device because it always resulted in sync errors, so now new contacts get added to the desktop first.)

You may want to try resetting the address book by exporting it as an archive, then resetting sync history in PocketMac/Missing sync, and finally import the address book archive you just made, overwriting what is currently there. I think that should have the effect of telling whatever sync software you are using that you are syncing for the first time. I hope...
    07-16-09 04:17 PM
    Try Soocial • Hassle-free contacts - If you write them they'll give you access to the Alpha program for BB.

I read mixed reviews from different people, but it worked great for me.
    07-16-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD