As stated I just updated to .151, and I am having a weird issue. When I push my BB button, my home screen does not change to the next page where all the folders are for ex: apps, downloads, setup...When I push it again it gives me the little menu as if I am moving a folder or need to go into the options of how my homescreen is layed out. Is anyone having this issue or know how to correct this? Hopefully I am explaining it correctly. If not, I will retry to explain if needed.
    07-11-09 11:35 PM
    options>keyboard/screen>keyrate

change it to something not as high
    07-11-09 11:39 PM
    I can not access the 'options' section. When I push the bb button it just stays on the homescreen. Cant see any of the other folders. I have also received 3 or four times a white screen that says "App Error 523"
    Last edited by deege918; 07-11-09 at 11:56 PM.
    07-11-09 11:45 PM
    Try batt pull. If you still have the problem you may have to wipe and reinstall. Just some thoughts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:20 AM
    Try batt pull. If you still have the problem you may have to wipe and reinstall. Just some thoughts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:21 AM
    I can not access the 'options' section. When I push the bb button it just stays on the homescreen. Cant see any of the other folders. I have also received 3 or four times a white screen that says "App Error 523"
    you have to make sure you get a theme that has a .151 compatibility. because ive gotten the same error. do not reinstall. Open the apploader and take out the theme you are using. I can walk you through it if you need help.
    07-12-09 12:31 AM
    ok that is alot different, all you had to do was give us the error code.

reboot in safe mode by rebooting the phone and holding the "escape/back" button and then delete the theme you have install and change it to default theme. then reboot and you are good to go
    07-12-09 12:34 AM
    ok thanks. I'll try that and keep and update if successful.
    07-12-09 02:25 PM
    options>keyboard/screen>keyrate

change it to something not as high
    Hey so I'm new to the Storm and I got that App error 523. What do those Keyrate, tap interval, etc. mean?
    07-16-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD