Os .151 just got leaked and I can't install it. It says no updates available. Also were suppose delete some file before we install it but were we delete that file. One last thing

ITS MY FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-11-09 10:53 PM
    Os .151 just got leaked and I can't install it. It says no updates available. Also were suppose delete some file before we install it but were we delete that file. One last thing

Sigh...uninstall .148 first

then go into App Loader, not DM and install
    07-11-09 10:54 PM
    Go to the sticky at the top of this page. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 10:55 PM
    Just follow directions exactly. Its pretty easy. Welcome and good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 10:59 PM
    WIPE WITH JL AND UNINSTALL 148 FROM YOUR COMP. Check the link in my sig.
    07-11-09 11:11 PM

When you get to that screen, click details and then the 2nd tab. You should have 2 columns. 1 will show what is loaded on the phone and the other what you are about to install.

Please tell me what OS is listed for each column.
    07-12-09 12:50 AM
    Nice screen post howar!
    07-12-09 12:52 AM

Since I'm sure you followed the advice in the links below, I unfortunately don't have any other insights. I'll defer to a more seasoned Stormer.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/in...source-213706/

BlackBerry 101: How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
    07-12-09 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD