YES I SEARCHED

I know this topic has been beaten to death but can anyone recommend a privacy screen protector (screen can't be seen from a certain angle and protects screen from physical damage) for my blackberry tour? I realize there may not be a specific protector for the tour yet, but I figure if you have one that works with your bb, there will soon be one out for the tour. I dont want this to be a measure and cut.
    I am worried about:
    How well it protects the screen
    Durability
    Change of the colors due to the privacy
    Orange peel

Thanks.
    Sorry if this has been covered. I searched "privacy protector" and scoured hte first 3 pages.
    07-11-09 01:55 AM
    casemate privace screen is the one that i have heard positive reviews about.

its not a sticky material. it uses static to cling to the screen. their privacy angle is alot shorter than other brands.

i heard it does tint the screen a little bit but from what i hear it is worth it
    07-11-09 11:15 AM
    07-11-09 11:17 AM
    On my Bold i have a MAGI PRIVACY SCREEN from Cell-Savers.com , which is also a screen protector come privacy screen. Again like the CASE MATE it doesnt use adhesive to stick to the screen. I've had mine on since new, so thats about 8 months, hasnt peeled off at all.

I have to say the Privacy Screens for mobiles are necessities!!
    08-03-09 06:24 PM
    I use this one

Privacy Screen Filter for Blackberry Curve 8900

it does not dull my screen and is a screen protector too. I get very bored in meetings and text...and no one can see what I am texting.
    08-03-09 09:46 PM
    Verizon screen privacy protector are pretty good with the exception of scratches... obtained by cleaning it. Otherwise peering eyes are distorted.
    08-08-09 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD