Hey guys, the actual Storm 2 is ready for pre-order at Mobilecityonline. The actual model without the SurePress screen and the soft keys embedded under the screen. Fully touch screen indeed.

Blackberry Storm 2 Smartphone for Verizon at MobileCityOnline.com
    07-10-09 05:58 PM
    Hard to tell looks like the regular storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 06:02 PM
    lol, good luck to all that order....

Hard to tell looks like the regular storm

Its a different version, i wouldnt say its the storm 2 for sure though.
    07-10-09 06:06 PM
    Its the new one, look at the green call button the phone is pointing up not down, unlike the previous blackberrys
    Yes it does, no drastic change except for the screen is now pure touch screen with no press, and and change to the hard keys. The hard keys are embedded as soft screen under the screen. If you look at the latest post on the crackberry homepage you will see the Storm 2 right next to the current storm. It's the same Storm 2 that crackberry posted.
    You all are some noobs at pics. The first pic is photochopped at the bottom of the screen to look like the new screen. The other two pics are the leaked photos that were posted during the initial review on engadget.
    07-10-09 06:10 PM
    You all are some noobs at pics. The first pic is photochopped at the bottom of the screen to look like the new screen. The other two pics are the leaked photos that were posted during the initial review on engadget.
    Hey! You! Be nice!
    07-10-09 06:17 PM
    Haha. I was writing a post about those other two pics being from Engadget when I realized I wasn't quite sure what to make of the first one - thanks for setting us all straight.
    07-10-09 06:20 PM
    Yes it does, no drastic change except for the screen is now pure touch screen with no press, and and change to the hard keys. The hard keys are embedded as soft screen under the screen. If you look at the latest post on the crackberry homepage you will see the Storm 2 right next to the current storm. It's the same Storm 2 that crackberry posted.
    Are we all just saying no sure press because that one video. Because he couldn't press ok. Assuming because his wouldn't click

07-10-09 06:21 PM
    I'm sure this is real. Just like a unicorn

07-10-09 06:27 PM
    Hey, I just updated to the new OS and Ive seem to have lost my browser. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh and I just finished placing my order for the storm 2, cant wait to get it. Im uber excited!!!
    07-10-09 06:38 PM
    Your browser is on the counter right next yo your brain :-) The only problem is, the only one that's useful is your BROWSER LOL :-)
    07-10-09 06:40 PM
    LOL Crackberry does nothing but crack me up. I guess this is as real as a unicorn because...THERE IS NO STORM 2....LOL. See you guys on line in front the store on release date!
    07-10-09 06:42 PM
    Are we all just saying no sure press because that one video. Because he couldn't press ok. Assuming because his wouldn't click

i hear ya man

i remember the onyx with the trackball

now what do we see? trackpad onyx? no way~!

yet the storm we saw is obviously the final
    07-10-09 06:46 PM
    That's the same website that was taking orders for the first storm WAY before it came out. I think they were asking $699.

07-10-09 06:49 PM
    LOL Crackberry does nothing but crack me up. I guess this is as real as a unicorn because...THERE IS NO STORM 2....LOL. See you guys on line in front the store on release date!
    I hear Wal-mart is going to carry the storm 2

Oh and the whole unicorn thing is real
    07-10-09 06:50 PM
    pics are of storm 1, you can see the gap when you click on the pics to make them larger.
    07-10-09 06:56 PM
    and no wi-fi logo on the screen....
    07-10-09 06:57 PM
    if you look at the top it has a lock button.....FAIL
    07-10-09 06:57 PM
    if you look at the top it has a lock button.....FAIL
    wut?

10char
    07-10-09 07:11 PM
    the new storm has a power button instead of a lock button if you guys watched the videos
    07-11-09 09:17 AM
    Image 1 is Photoshopped. The Green and Red call buttons do not match the real Storm 2, the other ones they hijacked from the announcement pictures

Image 1:

\___/

Real Strom 2:

|___|

They just inverted the Storm 1's buttons and shadded the photo to appear like the screen is seemless
    Last edited by mR742; 07-11-09 at 09:44 AM.
    07-11-09 09:42 AM
    I hear Wal-mart is going to carry the storm 2

Oh and the whole unicorn thing is real

I have a unicorn her name is sparkles and she told me that I can be anything I want
    07-11-09 09:44 AM
    the new storm has a power button instead of a lock button if you guys watched the videos
    It already does have a power button, so where is the lock button now??
    07-11-09 10:11 AM
    I have a unicorn her name is sparkles and she told me that I can be anything I want

yes, yes you can. If you just believe

Fly away unicorn fly away
    07-11-09 10:28 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD