Anyone find it odd that shopblackberry.com doesnt have any accesories yet for the tour? I remember in the past they have always had cases and accesories weeks before other phones were released
    07-08-09 02:58 PM
    07-08-09 03:03 PM
    I want an otterbox but still not available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 03:10 PM
    shopBLACKberry, not crackberry
    Oh, my bad.
    07-08-09 03:12 PM
    I want an otterbox but still not available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can't wait for the Otterbox. Not sure if I want it, but can't wait to try it .
    07-08-09 03:16 PM
    i know right now the otter box is not available so since this is not the case what is a good case to get to keep protected.
    07-08-09 09:11 PM
    I'm thinking about getting an Invisible Shielf from Zagg. I've never used one before, but I've heard a lot of good things about them. I'll still probably get the nicer all leather BlackBerry holster as well.
    07-08-09 09:41 PM
    I'm thinking about getting an Invisible Shielf from Zagg. I've never used one before, but I've heard a lot of good things about them. I'll still probably get the nicer all leather BlackBerry holster as well.
    ya the invisible shields from zagg are great! to bad they dont have any for the tour yet, i will get one as soon as they come out with it. you wont be disappointed with it if you decide to get one!
    07-08-09 11:53 PM
    My Tour is in the mail, and I love my Otter Box for my WE, I am hoping they come out with one soon as I am hard on phones...
    07-12-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD