07-07-09 03:48 PM
    Great review. No screen problems like the Engadget one... I'm pleased.
    07-07-09 03:55 PM
    Awesome review...just confirms that I've made the right decision. Nice going BGR!
    07-07-09 03:58 PM
    Cant wait until that phone is in my hand
    07-07-09 04:01 PM
    nice review!
    07-07-09 04:02 PM
    great review!!!!

I like how he said the Vibrate on the Tour is the strongest out of any blackberry!
    07-07-09 04:02 PM
    Oh man this review pisses me off, they have the phone and its awesome and I want it so bad and am struggling to make it till sunday. Great review and I can't wait to get this device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 04:12 PM
    Well, this review should seal it. The Blackberry Tour is amazing and is going to be the best Blackberry on the market come Sunday. I cannot wait! I am excited to get up early (on a Sunday!) so I can buy this device!
    07-07-09 04:26 PM
    Im afraid the BGR review just sealed the deal on the Tour for me. I had been waffling as of late and taking a serious look at the phone we dont speak of but after reading this review and paying special attention to details, especially the "strongest vibrate on any recent BlackBerry" and how awesome call quality and clarity are on it, Ive decided to firmly stick with my plan to get the Tour. It looks to be heaven for any BB fan.
    07-07-09 04:40 PM
    great review!!!!

I like how he said the Vibrate on the Tour is the strongest out of any blackberry!
    That point was big for me. My Pearl rattles the desk like a beast while my friend's 8900 and the Storm I had for awhile barely move at all. I prefer not to use sounds for notifications so I want a good vibrate. Bring on the Tour!
    07-07-09 05:26 PM
    Yeah it's good it doesn't have a weak vib.. My curve is loud lol
    07-07-09 05:27 PM
    He said he got double the battery life on the tour than he did with the bold. This sounds a bit unbelievable to me. Can any one confirm this?

How is the bold's battery life compared to the 8830? My 8700c's battery seemed to last longer than my 8830's battery does (although I use my 8830 more), so it's certainly possible for the tour to have utterly amazing battery life, but I find double the battery life hard to believe.
    07-07-09 05:29 PM
    my deal was already signed sealed and delivered a few months ago, but i kinda need a caddy for reenforcement for one question. in the paragraph about the screen it says there is a black bezel like thing around the screen. do you think this is just like how on the iphone there is that black ring under the glass, or the fact that if you look close between that black ring there is something that borders the lcd and doesnt emit color or light. cuz at night that part of the screen is very visible on my itouch and drives me nucking futs
    07-07-09 05:30 PM
    great review!!!!

Yup, this alone makes me wanna throw my Storm against the wall:

"Something that many BlackBerry fans will be pleased as punch to know, is that the vibrate feature on the Tour is aggressively strong. Probably the strongest vibrate on any recent BlackBerry, you can�t really miss it."
    07-07-09 06:30 PM
    Damnit. Now this is making the wait even harder especially since I don't have my Storm anymore.
    07-07-09 07:46 PM
    I'm digging the battery life he says this thing gets!
    07-07-09 08:18 PM
    I'm digging the battery life he says this thing gets!

keep in mind its similar to the storm battery life
    07-07-09 08:24 PM
    Good to hear. I've never had a problem with the Storms battery.
    07-07-09 08:36 PM
    He never said that, at least I don't think so. By the sound of it, the Tour is going to have the best battery life of any of the new generation of Berrys.
    07-07-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD