I'm always looking for new apps to try out. I look on BB appworld and the crackberry app store, but the same old apps are always top rated. I'm looking for something new, and maybe some other users are as well. So, I was wondering... What do you all think is the most underrated app?
    07-07-09 08:50 AM
    VibandRing.....
    the ability to have your phone ring and vibrate at the same time is great and their support is great

also
    Add to contact, which allows you to add info to EXISTING contacts and should have been built into the os.
    Don't use this anymore because I received a replacement device and never received a new reg code from them.
    Last edited by Tony Bag O Donuts; 08-27-09 at 07:38 AM.
    07-07-09 08:56 AM
    I like the VibAndRing-Love here!
    07-10-09 05:36 AM
    Qsms from berrycoder.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 05:55 AM
    I would have to say Poynt. I use it all the time when I am out to find different places or movies. If I need to call someone and I don't have their number, Poynt will have it more times than not. You can find the busness and either call it. Then you can map it. Even add it to your address book. Its a great app. Two thumbs up. Five stars. What ever you want to say. Its great.

07-10-09 06:32 AM
    I like vymail by Joe krill. He made it before youmail came out with their own visual voicemail app and it works with the info on your account with youmail. Simple, easy, free and useful. It's available on his website joekrill.com if you're interested.

07-10-09 08:19 AM
    I like vymail by Joe krill. He made it before youmail came out with their own visual voicemail app and it works with the info on your account with youmail. Simple, easy, free and useful. It's available on his website joekrill.com if you're interested.

+1 for vymail. Its a great alternative to youmail's app and it doesn't seem to drain the battery like the youmail app does.
    07-10-09 08:30 AM
    I would say that Funambol is a great app that doesn't seem to get a lot of attention. I really like being able to sync my calendar, contacts, tasks, and memos without having to connect to desktop manager.
    07-10-09 08:33 AM
    another vote for QSms, it's free and very handy, used with quicklaunch, I am a double click on my convenience key from sending a text at all times...
    07-10-09 09:50 AM
    Tough question...
    IMO maybe MaraTick or VLingo
    07-10-09 10:01 AM
    gotta say where. you hear alot about poynt but not much about where, personally i think its better.
    07-10-09 10:04 AM
    FreeRange. Yes, it's outdated and cumbersome to operate but it works. I can't find another RSS reader that caches the feeds AND the full articles AND keeps the feeds separate.
    07-10-09 10:47 AM
    I'd have to say the Fone Book by Blindingrain. The simplicity of the app, with extremely little footprint leaves my phone running fast and little drain on the battery.
    There are other people and business searches out there, but I really like their map features and their one click add to contact.
    07-10-09 01:03 PM
    I would say that Funambol is a great app that doesn't seem to get a lot of attention. I really like being able to sync my calendar, contacts, tasks, and memos without having to connect to desktop manager.
    +1 for Funambol. I use it all the time.
    07-10-09 01:09 PM
    Live Search.

No one i know uses it. But I use it constantly for directions, movie times, restaurants, etc.
    07-10-09 01:11 PM
    another vote for QSms, it's free and very handy, used with quicklaunch, I am a double click on my convenience key from sending a text at all times...
    Im a big fan of QSMS too
    07-11-09 03:07 AM
    thanks to this thread, i discovered (and subsequently grown to love) qsms
    07-11-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD