Downloaded the WordPress for Blackberry client to use on several self-hosted Wordpress based websites. While it is still in beta WordPress for Blackberry is running so far without any major issues on my Storm. Seems to be really well thought out and looks great on the Storm.

Besides post and comment management the app also has basic page management useful for cms type Wordpress sites. I can change things like the page template, parent page, and orders.

The one thing that it does not have which would be nice would be site administration features.

Download Link: blackberry.wordpress.org/2009/07/07/wordpress-for-blackberry-beta
    Last edited by franke; 07-07-09 at 08:52 AM.
    07-07-09 08:39 AM
    Downloaded the WordPress for Blackberry client to use on several self-hosted Wordpress based websites. While it is still in beta WordPress for Blackberry is running so far without any major issues on my Storm. Seems to be really well thought out and looks great on the Storm.

Besides post and comment management the app also has basic page management useful for cms type Wordpress sites. I can change things like the page template, parent page, and orders.

The one thing that it does not have which would be nice would be site administration features.

Download Link: blackberry.wordpress.org/2009/07/07/wordpress-for-blackberry-beta
    Look like somebody already put this up.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/wordpress-app-261491/
    07-07-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD