Is there anything out there of the sorts?

I want to be able to cradle my Storm and be able to check my voicemail from a GUI of some sort, similar to Visual VMail.

Would have to be Vista/Windows 7 compatible.
    07-07-09 07:47 AM
    Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail

You can listen to your messages from the web interface on your PC.
    07-07-09 08:30 AM
    Callwave does this - so does PhoneTag.

Web Conferencing, Online Meetings, Mobile Collaboration, Fuze, WebMessenger

PhoneTag

All of these, including YouMail typically offer a web interface for you to access and manage your messages, on your PC. If you're seeking some app that shows your messages on a virtual GUI, once you dock your device, I'm not sure that exists out there - other than the apps that show a virtual device image on your PC screen (there are a few out there I think - back when I used WM and Palm devices, I used Pocket Controller for WM and PDA Reach for Palm OS).

But the web interface of all these various offerings really gets you what you want. Ability to delete, play, etc, all from the PC.
    07-07-09 11:08 AM
    I get the YouMail thing, but I still want to be able to use my visual voicemail that I pay for every month and I also want to keep my custom message for callers. I will have to look into the other sites that you mentioned. I may just have to go with youmail.

If I go with YouMail, will I still be able to use my visual voicemail on my phone?
    07-08-09 08:23 AM
    I get the YouMail thing, but I still want to be able to use my visual voicemail that I pay for every month and I also want to keep my custom message for callers. I will have to look into the other sites that you mentioned. I may just have to go with youmail.

If I go with YouMail, will I still be able to use my visual voicemail on my phone?
    yeah you can. although I saw no reason to pay for it after getting youmail. its probably my favorite (and best) free app out there
    07-08-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD