hey all,

I did a search about this topic found some comments with people debating which method is better out of the two stated above...I downloaded official rogers .250 did an actual battery pull as suggested, I still have the lag in answering calls and still get the delayed buzz when answering a call (using vib and ring) did reinstall and install of app (tried buzzme as well)... i was wondering if using quickpull or actually pulling the battery is better, which of the methods might be better to solve this problem... i tried both and still have the lag and buzz problems... anybody have joy fixing these issues?

Any input on or how anybody fixed these issues would be awesome,

and out of curiosity, which method fellow crackberry users prefer...

thanks,

titan
    07-06-09 09:06 PM
    Here we go again .....
    07-06-09 09:09 PM
    I still don't see why people just don't use alt control delete

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 10:07 PM

That's all quickpull does ...
    07-06-09 10:10 PM
    Exactly so why bother with an app!!!

07-06-09 10:14 PM
    I don't .... LOL!!
    07-06-09 10:22 PM
    Exactly so why bother with an app!!!

I just manually pull the battery but I guess it's good if people want to schedule a quick pull.
    07-06-09 10:32 PM

Is this a joke?

Is there an actual key combination to reset?
    07-07-09 12:36 AM
    No, it is not a joke.

Alt + Right Shift + Delete
    07-07-09 01:37 AM
    No, it is not a joke.

Wow, I had no idea about this either. I found quick pull pretty much the day after I got my 8900 and never looked back. I guess I can get rid of it now.
    07-07-09 08:23 AM
    No, it is not a joke.

LOL! I also installed Quickpull right after I got my 8900... never knew you could just reset the phone with buttons... Guess I can delete Quickpull now.
    07-07-09 09:05 AM
    They do have quick pull pro now which is convenient I think. You can schedule it to reset anytime you want. That is what I do on my wifes phone.
    07-07-09 09:18 AM
    LOL.... Quickpull or the Alt+Right Shift+Delete are the same thing, but neither is as good as a battery pull, since they are both software related and the OS is still there and truly does not completely clear memory... in other word there is no substitute for a battery pull... Alt+Right Shift+Delete is ok every once in a while, but it will not fix everything a battery pull will.
    07-07-09 09:23 AM
    You can set quickpull to reboot your phone at pre-determined times. So if (like me) you keep opening apps, but never close them properly, it gives it a nice refresh. I get mine to reboot in the middle of the night.
    07-07-09 09:32 AM
    Quickpull is useful for Storm owners that can't use the keyboard shortcut mentioned above.
    07-07-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD