One of my contacts has just asked me a question about BB sync and how to do something. It has stumped me totally so I'm hoping some-one can help please?

They run a smallish company with 4 BB Users and have a central OUTLOOK diary for all staff which includes all meetings / appointments etc. Obviously this isn't their personal diaries but one they can all access via OUTLOOK.

Is there anyway this diary could be sync'ed on a one way basis with their blackberries via Desktop Manager.

They do not use BES either.

Like I said I'm stumped, but would appreciate any help.

Many thanks
    07-06-09 05:05 AM
    theres another thread on this, but no definate answers. Someone posted that you can use google sync. Looking for the same thing- I just got my BB and have the same setup you describe, everything is on server but not using ES just emailing appointments to each other.
    07-06-09 10:25 PM
    I'm using google sync installed on the server to sync my calendar with my google account, and then sync my BB with google. Works so far. I'm the only one with a BB but its available on the other profiles as well. Just needed a workaround to install it on win 2003 server - google that for details.
    07-15-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD