so the other day i went to send a SMS and i had no contacts... then tried to send a MMS then a email and still no contacts. So i went to my address book and no contacts....
    Now here is the weird thing, when i send a MMS, SMS or email and manualy type the number i am sending it to and press the track ball to continue the persons name shows up...
    Same thing happens when i go to make a phone call... no contacts but when i dial the number and hit send the persons name shows up...

i did the battery pull and i tried to copy contacts from SIM card and i made sure the SIM card in fully inserted...

PLEASE help!

Thank you!
    07-05-09 05:54 PM
    Sounds like you have the phone set to use SIM phone book or have a view filter set > menu > filter and unckeck any that are checked.
    Last edited by zwood; 07-05-09 at 08:36 PM.
    07-05-09 08:28 PM
    go to ur address book and press menu, filter (if any of those Business or Personal are checked, uncheck them), should take care of ur problem
    07-05-09 08:41 PM
    yup i some how had business checked... so that sloved the problem with seeing my contacts in my address book... but i still am having problems with SMS, MMS, email and phone... when i try to send an SMS, MMS or email or place a call and need to pull from my contact list and i start to type their name its not giving me the list of contacts to choose from...
    07-06-09 12:52 AM
    Hmmm, I hate to suggest it but upgrade your OS if you have not.
    07-06-09 11:17 AM
    i have 4.6.1.114... thats all i can get on t-mobile's site....
    07-06-09 08:27 PM
    bump for any more help
    07-08-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD