i entered my password 3 times on my phone and i got the password wrong then it wiped out all the phone

now when i turn th phone on it says restore software: 513

please tell me what to do and how can i fix this problem and someone giv me a step by step guidence because i want to solve the problem quickly

i think i wud have to install desktop manager on os verison which one should i donwload becuase i dont no much about these
    07-04-09 10:34 AM
    This means your Storm is now blank. No operating system. You will have to install an OS. If you have a backup of your data, you can restore that after the OS install.

You will need Desktop Manager and an OS installer (.148 is the recently released version from Verizon).
    07-04-09 11:53 AM
    Here's a link for the 9500 and the .148 OS.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/14...9500-a-243327/
    07-04-09 11:56 AM
    how would i install th os version onto the phone
    07-04-09 11:58 AM
    thank you wot will i have to do after i have installed it
    07-04-09 12:02 PM
    07-04-09 12:05 PM
    Install Desktop Manager on your PC. Download the OS, then launch the installer and install the OS onto your PC as well. Once both are installed, launch Desktop Manager then connect your Storm. It will come up as a connected device and should automatically tell you that there is a new version of the OS ready to install. If it does not do this, you simply go to the App Loader on the home screen in Desktop Manager, and follow the prompts. It will look at your device, then show you the new version of the OS as ready for installation. Follow the prompts to install the OS. When it is complete, allow the Storm to fully boot, then do 3 battery pulls: pull the battery out, wait 60 seconds, then reinstall the battery and allow the Storm to fully boot. You will probably see one or two messages as apps are installed and initialized. Once fully booted, pull the battery again, wait 60 seconds, then put it back. Do this 3 times. Then you should be ready to go with a stable, settled OS.
    07-04-09 12:07 PM
    fnkxx il try this
    07-04-09 12:09 PM
    What if the phone is not recognised by your computer ie the usb dont work on your handset, as there is no software in the phone.
    07-13-10 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD