OK So I would like to think that this is a really great great release for bbthemesunltd... What I Bring to you is OSXBlack for the curve 83XX series!! This features 7 bottom docked user customizable icons along with a slide stacked OSX FEEL of another 5 user customizable icons.. yes you heard correct 12 user icons for you awesome curve!! Everything is skinned in the theme with message list... notifications... message list... everything gives that awesome OSX FEEL!!!

A OTA: CLICK ME HERE!!

email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by jayjay7411; 07-09-09 at 01:52 PM.
    07-04-09 12:51 AM
    Looks pretty clean

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 01:59 AM
    Wow that's pretty nice!
    07-04-09 02:04 AM
    Jay thats really nice!
    07-04-09 02:24 AM
    Is the fonts going to be customizable too? and is it going to be FREE?
    07-04-09 09:32 AM
    just a suggestion, but you should make the battery mac like also
    07-04-09 09:43 AM
    just a suggestion, but you should make the battery mac like also
    Yeah i Was going to i have one theres one problem with mac battery meter its smaller than that one it is very hard to show your true battery life.... Hey did you still that other battery meter re pm with you email ill send it over
    07-04-09 09:54 AM
    Is the fonts going to be customizable too? and is it going to be FREE?
    Fonts will no be customizable and it will be released today unsettled on price
    07-04-09 09:56 AM
    Fonts will no be customizable and it will be released today unsettled on price
    It's an amazing looking theme..look forward to the release. Hey..it's the 4th July, make it free!!!! At least for the rest of the day...
    07-04-09 10:02 AM
    We Just Went Live
    07-04-09 10:32 AM
    We Just Went Live

I grabbed it, I'm anxious for the link thanks, it is really nice.
    07-04-09 10:39 AM
    This theme installed really easily and is super fast, I find no lag on any screens. I like that it does not black out my QuickLaunch as a lot of themes will. The disappearing 5 icon side dock is a real bonus for those extra must have icons. Well worth the small price, a really classy theme!
    07-04-09 12:38 PM
    I LOVE it...and it is perfectly priced at $3...makes me want to go back and buy the BARS theme...One hint of advice...allow your site to have a shopping cart so they can buy several at once...that was the only reason I didn't buy your BARS theme....Great job!

07-04-09 01:10 PM
    I'll be honest with you folks, I was a little leery with buying another theme and I won't go into great detail on my last experience.
    But, I will say that jayjay's themes are top quality and well worth the small cost!
    And, he also helped convince me that I would not be disapointed in his themes if I gave them a chance.....and he was right....no disapointments here!
    EXCELLENT customer service!
    Now about this theme:
    Just the right size top banner with cool indicators.
    12 customizable unique icons! Very cool, I was actually wondering when personal selections were gonna end )
    Very crisp fonts and icons that rally "pop"!
    And most importantly, easy clean install with no lag and very responsive, my personal favorite! THANKS AGAIN jayjay!
    07-04-09 02:00 PM
    Nice looking theme. I like the small status bar and the huge number of icon on the home screen.

Thanks for sharing.
    07-04-09 02:32 PM
    This theme installed really easily and is super fast, I find no lag on any screens. I like that it does not black out my QuickLaunch as a lot of themes will. The disappearing 5 icon side dock is a real bonus for those extra must have icons. Well worth the small price, a really classy theme!
    Glad you liked it yeah i dont like themes to be priced so high, i mean i know it takes alot alot of time to customize a theme like the detailing and svgs but people 7 dollars is way to high that why i only do three ya know!!

I LOVE it...and it is perfectly priced at $3...makes me want to go back and buy the BARS theme...One hint of advice...allow your site to have a shopping cart so they can buy several at once...that was the only reason I didn't buy your BARS theme....Great job!
    Yea thats mine and my parteners next step Glad your enjoying this theme!! love your wallpaper!!!

I'll be honest with you folks, I was a little leery with buying another theme and I won't go into great detail on my last experience.
    But, I will say that jayjay's themes are top quality and well worth the small cost!
    And, he also helped convince me that I would not be disapointed in his themes if I gave them a chance.....and he was right....no disapointments here!
    EXCELLENT customer service!
    Now about this theme:
    Just the right size top banner with cool indicators.
    12 customizable unique icons! Very cool, I was actually wondering when personal selections were gonna end )
    Very crisp fonts and icons that rally "pop"!
    And most importantly, easy clean install with no lag and very responsive, my personal favorite! THANKS AGAIN jayjay!
    I love your amazing feedback and im glad as well that you got a copy too!!!!

Nice looking theme. I like the small status bar and the huge number of icon on the home screen.

Thanks for sharing.
    no problem!!!
    07-04-09 03:45 PM
    Glad you liked it yeah i dont like themes to be priced so high, i mean i know it takes alot alot of time to customize a theme like the detailing and svgs but people 7 dollars is way to high that why i only do three ya know!!

Yea thats mine and my parteners next step Glad your enjoying this theme!! love your wallpaper!!!

I love your amazing feedback and im glad as well that you got a copy too!!!!

no problem!!!
    I have bought 2 of these themes from jayjay...I have the OSXBlack installed, and am waiting for the OTA for bars to be sent to my phone.. First of all, let me say that these themes by jayjay are absolutely top notch...no one should have a problem paying only $3 for any of his themes. They are meticulously created and tested so that the end user has very few problems...actually, I haven't experienced any problems with his themes...Top notch. I would gladly pay for any of jayjay's themes at any time.
    07-04-09 11:08 PM
    I have bought 2 of these themes from jayjay...I have the OSXBlack installed, and am waiting for the OTA for bars to be sent to my phone.. First of all, let me say that these themes by jayjay are absolutely top notch...no one should have a problem paying only $3 for any of his themes. They are meticulously created and tested so that the end user has very few problems...actually, I haven't experienced any problems with his themes...Top notch. I would gladly pay for any of jayjay's themes at any time.
    And as another side note to this theme, it is wallpaper friendly and is a very user friendly theme.
    07-04-09 11:52 PM
    Amazing theme! Very unique! Runs smooth! Xoxo

07-05-09 01:47 AM
    Amazing theme! Very unique! Runs smooth! Xoxo

I agree...awesome theme...thanks jayjay7411...amazing work as always. You're turning me into a theme junkie!!!!
    07-05-09 03:24 AM
    I agree...awesome theme...thanks jayjay7411...amazing work as always. You're turning me into a theme junkie!!!!
    Ok..one more side note, and then I promise I'll stop...jayjay7411, if you accept paypal, then you also have the ability to have a paypal shopping cart installed on your site...I have done a website for a friend of mine and we installed the paypal shopping carts on her website..very easy to do..simple copy and paste the html code...
    07-05-09 03:25 AM
    Boy do I miss my curve now! Hate my storm lmfao

07-05-09 05:03 AM
    Great theme! It's actually the first theme I've purchased. it's very responsive, there's no lag, like in many other themes. My only problem is the small text. Overall, it's a great theme, at a great price, and I recommend this theme to everyone!!!
    07-05-09 08:13 PM
    Jayjay, I'm buying now!
    Remember what you said in or PMs!
    This theme is so nice, thanks for your awesome service and cheap prices.
    07-05-09 09:41 PM
    I like it. It's a very slick looking theme...
    07-05-09 09:45 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD