Does anyone know what app or if there is an app that I can use on my blackberry 8900 to update status on all social networks, i.e. myspace, facebook, twitter. etc. I just get tired of logging into all three differently and updating my statuses. And I have seen other people before update status from one app and goes for all of their social networks. Just never asked them what they use. If you could help...I'd appreciate it!

Thanks
    07-03-09 06:07 PM
    You can install the Twitter app on Facebook and allow it to access and update your Facebook status with the status posted to Twitter so that's two taken care of with one update.
    07-03-09 06:47 PM
    I use Socialscope for my two major social networks (FB and Twitter).

For others (LinkedIn, etc) I sign into the mobile sites.
    07-03-09 07:47 PM
    You can install the Twitter app on Facebook and allow it to access and update your Facebook status with the status posted to Twitter so that's two taken care of with one update.
    thanks for your help....i will look into that.
    07-03-09 08:28 PM
    I'm egging Socialscope on to add Myspace status functionality to their app, but for now, no go. Your best bet is probably what was suggested above.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 08:56 PM
    The only thing with SocialScope is that it is still in private beta. To get a copy you need an invite. I am still waiting the longest few weeks of my life lol
    07-04-09 01:09 AM
    thanks you guys for your suggestions. I put my request in for an invite.....and the email I recieved stated that I will have to wait a few weeks to recieve an activation key. So.....I guess I will have to wait.
    07-04-09 07:58 AM
    Hey there!

the app world offers the exact program, IM plus
    All-in-one Messenger, that your looking for.
    The cost of $40 for the BB app is absurd, but there's
    a download trail you can play with before making
    a big purchase.

Something to play with in your weeks wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 08:50 AM
    I thought IM+ was geared towards chat clients?

OP, make sure you keep an ear out on Twitter. The SS people do throw out copies there at times.
    07-04-09 09:00 AM
    PING.fm is what you are looking for. You can update your status for multiple social networks. They have a mobile site and there is an app that is public beta called BlackPing. Check it out. Ping.fm will even allow you to update your status through emails and sms.
    07-04-09 03:41 PM
    PING.fm is what you are looking for. You can update your status for multiple social networks. They have a mobile site and there is an app that is public beta called BlackPing. Check it out. Ping.fm will even allow you to update your status through emails and sms.

Never knew there was a BB client for Ping. Thanks for the info!
    07-04-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD