I have the youtube app for the storm but whether I watch youtube on the browser or the app I have the same problem. Whenever I watch a youtube video the sound cuts in and out and the picture freezes sometimes then disintegrates into the next part of the video (hard to explain). What is causing this? Is it possible to get a clear video to watch on the storm?
    Is this an overheating issue?
    07-03-09 02:51 PM
    No. Its just the quality of the videos when played on the storm. Its as good as you're going to get

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 03:01 PM
    Try Vision For Youtube, it uses the h.264 videos.
    07-03-09 03:04 PM
    What is vision? An app?
    07-03-09 03:12 PM
    What is vision? An App?
    07-03-09 03:33 PM
    Situation happened to me today, I had my browser identification set to internet explorer and when trying to watch a you tube video, I would get the message that my javaScript is off or I need to down load another program to watch. Then I switch browser identification to black berry and I can watch the video - perfect.
    07-03-09 04:03 PM
    Try Vision For Youtube, it uses the h.264 videos.
    Just downloaded it, but I don't see h.264 as a selection in the preferences. Video through Vision looks about as crappy as through regular YouTube.

Am I missing something?
    07-03-09 08:04 PM
    Situation happened to me today, I had my browser identification set to internet explorer and when trying to watch a you tube video, I would get the message that my javaScript is off or I need to down load another program to watch. Then I switch browser identification to black berry and I can watch the video - perfect.
    That's because your browser is recognized by youtube as internet explorer, which will take you to the regular site...not the mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 08:22 PM
    I have the youtube app for the storm but whether I watch youtube on the browser or the app I have the same problem. Whenever I watch a youtube video the sound cuts in and out and the picture freezes sometimes then disintegrates into the next part of the video (hard to explain). What is causing this? Is it possible to get a clear video to watch on the storm?
    Is this an overheating issue?
    It may also depend how strong your signal is. Sometimes Youtube videos look like crap while other times they look pretty sweet. It's hit or miss. I'd imagine the stronger the signal, the better the video quality.
    07-03-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD