Question.. is there a place where i can suggest applications to be made? If so can i please have the link. Or, is there a place where a lot of developers will see my post/request. Thanks

Anyway heres an application idea.. How about something that allows you to change the Background on your home screen or allows you to give it a different look. The icons can stay the same, but the background can be completely different. Also, it could provide themes like so:

Shelves (without icon change)

4 Shelves - Free iphone themes,iPhone wallpapers, iPhone Games, iPhone Skins,iPhone 3G,Apple iPhone,iPhone applications,iPhone software,iphone wallpapers,iphone ringtones,sexy wallpapers, Windows Mobile Pocket PC software and freeware for Pocket PC

Or it will allow you to customize the bottom row background. (instead of just carbon)
    Like so:

blue style - Free iphone themes,iPhone wallpapers, iPhone Games, iPhone Skins,iPhone 3G,Apple iPhone,iPhone applications,iPhone software,iphone wallpapers,iphone ringtones,sexy wallpapers, Windows Mobile Pocket PC software and freeware for Pocket PC

Pack Leopard - Free iphone themes,iPhone wallpapers, iPhone Games, iPhone Skins,iPhone 3G,Apple iPhone,iPhone applications,iPhone software,iphone wallpapers,iphone ringtones,sexy wallpapers, Windows Mobile Pocket PC software and freeware for Pocket P

Matte - Free iphone themes,iPhone wallpapers, iPhone Games, iPhone Skins,iPhone 3G,Apple iPhone,iPhone applications,iPhone software,iphone wallpapers,iphone ringtones,sexy wallpapers, Windows Mobile Pocket PC software and freeware for Pocket PC

I would like to do this to my iPhone, but do not want to jailbreak it. Also, i do not like the custom icons on this theme, i'd rather keep the look of the icons same but change the homescreen background and the bottom dock look.

Sorry if i'm really bad at explaining myself, does anyone get what i mean?
    07-03-09 02:40 PM
    I doubt Apple would approve an app like that. To theme the springboard, jailbreaking is the only option.
    07-06-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD