Just got my invite e-mail, so far so good, I had issues with the previous version, and this is the ONLY Bellshare app that I do not own.

Anyone else get an invite? Thoughts? I want to use this app and will pay for it if the bugs have been worked out.

www.bellshare.com • View topic - BerryBuzz 2.0 Private Beta
    07-03-09 08:27 AM
    I didn't get an invite. How do I get on board? I have an 8330m, is it for mine also? What's new?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 08:41 AM
    wow they added bbm and coverage indicator leds and custom colors too. man I love this app I hope i get in on the beta. I just sent my email.

this was taken straight from bellshare forum...
    Version 2.0.5 (July 3rd, 13:50 CET):
    - Added support for BlackBerry Messenger (yep, we did it)
    - Added support for Facebook
    - Added coverage indicator that can be triggered when Radio/Data is available or when Radio/Data is not available
    - Changed to a more compact layout
    - Added support for custom LED colors
    - Added new color 'Disco', will flash all colors in sequence
    - Added LED color preview indicators to every item
    - If multiple notifications with same LED color are active, the LED will only flash once for that color
    - Mail notifications are now cleared only after messaging app has been opened
    - Added new option to stop LED flashing after specified time
    - Added new option to stop reminders after specified time
    - Added option to set LED flashes interval
    - Added option to set slow LED flashes interval
    - Added option to set slow LED flashes interval for new coverage indicator
    - Added scheduling option to mute LED and reminders during specified times of the week
    - Added support for SmartAlerts, SmartAlerts notifications will override more general BerryBuzz notifications
    - Added BerryPopup clearing notifications after preview is being dismissed
    - Reminder items in BlackBerry profiles renamed to better match the OS names
    - Restricted minimum vibrate times to 2s (Fixes single/no ring tone issue)
    - Fixed 'Slow Down LED' option
    - Fixed 'Edit Profiles' not working when changing reminder times
    - Fixed homescreen icon on Storm showing the OS 4.2.1 icon
    - Fixed LED flashing delay for SMS
    - Fixed calendar only flashing for default calendar
    - Fixed calendar notification not working on OS 5.0

EDIT: I'm in on the beta and this app has gotten even better now! I can't wait for the release

Last edited by jackie treehorn; 07-03-09 at 09:01 AM.
    07-03-09 08:51 AM
    I did receive invite but wondering as a current user of Berry Buzz why is my current registration not working with this one.
    07-03-09 09:19 AM
    I did receive invite but wondering as a current user of Berry Buzz why is my current registration not working with this one.
    BerryBuzz 2.0 will not be free for previous owners of BerryBuzz. There will be special upgrade offers though.
    This is why your BerryBuzz 1.0 activation codes do not work with the new version.

Having said that we will as always have some incentives for our active beta testers at the end of the test. Free upgrades will definitely be part of them.
    07-03-09 09:24 AM
    ooops you beat me to it jackie
    07-03-09 09:25 AM
    what can I say. I'm bored as he!! at the office so I'm faster today
    07-03-09 09:28 AM
    Since this beta will cover Voicemail and Task LED support, does the program cover Pin messages? I can finally retire BBAlerts if they do.
    07-03-09 10:01 AM
    How do you get it to work for voicemail??
    07-03-09 10:11 AM
    BerryBuzz 2.0 will not be free for previous owners of BerryBuzz. There will be special upgrade offers though.
    This is why your BerryBuzz 1.0 activation codes do not work with the new version.

Having said that we will as always have some incentives for our active beta testers at the end of the test. Free upgrades will definitely be part of them.
    This is the second app in 1 week that Ive bought and the next version gets announced the following day
    07-03-09 10:12 AM
    This is the second app in 1 week that Ive bought and the next version gets announced the following day
    I think upgrades are free, no worries
    07-03-09 10:18 AM
    I just bought this TWO days ago. .......
    07-03-09 10:18 AM
    Since this beta will cover Voicemail and Task LED support, does the program cover Pin messages? I can finally retire BBAlerts if they do.
    Yes this covers PIN messages
    07-03-09 10:36 AM
    Email sent. I SO want a bright purple BBM Led
    07-03-09 10:37 AM
    This upgrade won't be free, but I'm sure it will be nice an cheap
    07-03-09 10:38 AM

Says a few posts above mine that 2.0 will NOT be free for previous owners of berrybuzz.
    07-03-09 10:39 AM
    Email sent. Hoping to join!
    07-03-09 10:41 AM
    Says a few posts above mine that 2.0 will NOT be free for previous owners of berrybuzz.
    oops, sorry..... not free
    07-03-09 10:46 AM
    oops, sorry..... not free
    No prob, hopefully its at least half off for previous owners.....
    07-03-09 10:50 AM
    I bought BBuzz yesterday! Jeesh. Oh well. The upgrade will still be cheaper than a latte I'm thinkin'.
    07-03-09 11:12 AM
    Probably a couple bucks
    07-03-09 11:15 AM
    Ahh I just purchased blackberry alerts yesterday !!

07-03-09 11:51 AM
    I sent my email in but I didn't get a private invite

07-03-09 11:54 AM
    Email sent as well but haven't received the invite.....I was about to buy version 1.x a few hours ago and I came back home to connect to the internet just to figure out if I should buy BerryBuzz or BBAlerts!! I guess I don't have to think too much now....Its definitely BerryBuzz....How much is this thing going to cost????
    07-03-09 12:52 PM
    Ok i got an invite, and i downloaded it only to see a jad file only, no cod. files, i tried to install using the BB scout file as i did with quick pull which came with cods. and it just fails. how can i install this with the jad file alone?
    07-03-09 12:53 PM
106 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD