It's not working anymore. Freezes all the time, battery drains, the stupid little clock on the screen any time I touch the thing, etc. I'm not looking for a fix any more. I'm looking for a way out.
    I bought insurance when I bought my Storm. If I take it back to Verizon and tell them the thing is busted, does anyone know if they'd let me trade in for another BB like the Curve, or maybe trade up for the Tour (when avail.) if I pay the difference?
    I just can't take the Storm anymore. I tried really hard to love it, but it just wasn't ready to come out of the oven. Try again RIM.
    -AK-
    07-02-09 05:46 PM
    Sounds like you just have a bad one.. I have two and they are totally different phones... are you running .148 ?
    07-02-09 05:48 PM
    Hear that? That's the sound of nobody caring.
    07-02-09 05:51 PM
    take it to verizon tell them whats happening and you wanna switch it out for a different one under the manufacturer warranty...they might let you switch but youll probably have to pay the full price of the phone you want to switch to since chances are you havent reached your upgrade yet in your contract, they usually just dont let you switch and just pay the difference
    07-02-09 05:56 PM
    Yep...you need to go to Verizon. Politely complain and see what they'll do for you.
    07-02-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD