Does anyone know if there is anyway to play this game on your blackberry?? I really hope so, I just started but it's pretty addicting. My friend plays it on his ipod..
    07-01-09 06:29 PM
    I'm not sure. I followed a link in my notifications about a gift being given to me in SuperPoke Pets. The berry presented me with its first error message: App error 200, reset. It was not happy. Does Farm Town use flash? I don't think flash works on BBs.
    07-02-09 11:03 AM
    Zynga has not released any apps for BlackBerry, yet. Mafia Wars, Texas Hold' Em and Farm Town are among the few that people are looking for. They do work based on flash which makes it a little more difficult for them to be adapted to BlackBerry. I have read where a few people have played Mafia Wars using the Bolt browser though. This may work for something like Farm Town too.
    07-02-09 11:42 AM
    I use Bolt to play most of the Zynga games, but the more complex Flash-animated games, like Farm Town, Battle Stations, and Scrabble, will not load on the BlackBerry. Opera Mini works also, but I think Bolt is better.
    07-02-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD