I can't download a video to YouTube from my Storm. It says it is too large. Is there any way to reduce it from my phone. I tried to email to myself as well and it would not work either. It said it is 5 and 3 is allowed. Any help appreciated. I have searched forum.......
    07-01-09 07:49 AM
    I don't think you actually did a search, but I'll go with it anyway.

Go to m.youtube.com. That is the Youtube mobile site. Good luck ...
    07-01-09 08:31 AM
    I am trying to load a video that I took on my storm TO YouTube. I already have been on the YouTube mobile site many times. The mobile site is where it says it needs to be a 3. My problem is my video file is too large to send to the mobile site. Is there an app that will allow me to or any way to reduce my video size so it will transfer?
    07-01-09 08:55 AM
    I don't think you can directly upload the video to Youtube without some kind of third party application. I am not familiar with those 3rd party apps since I have never uploaded any videos to Youtube. I'm fairly certain there is no native feature that lets you upload the photos (like there is on the iPhone).
    07-01-09 08:59 AM
    When I am logged in to my YT account on my Storm....A link comes up that sends it to my YouTube account. It works. But for some reason my video shows up too large to send. A size 5 and it says 3 is allowed? I just can't figure out how to reduce the size of it from my Storm. Uggggh, the frustration Just will drive me crazy till I figure it out....
    07-01-09 09:05 AM
    I believe 3MB is the message size limit...(?)

Probably the easiest way to do it would be to transfer the video to your PC then uploading to YouTube. I'm pretty sure it's not YouTube that doesn't like the file size, it's your blackberry.

I'm also pretty sure that there is no way to "shrink" the video on the device once it's been taken.
    07-01-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD