If you guys do not mind I would REALLY appreciate if you took this survey as long as you are either a Sprint, VZW, or AT&T user. This survey is completely anonymous and the information will only be used for statistical information in the class room. I will post my results later when I finish up .. it actually is getting pretty interesting.

Here is the link: Sprint Survey

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    07-01-09 05:26 AM
    lol...
    your conclusions will be..

1. anyone from ATT or VZ has the "opinion" that sprint sux
    2. a percentage of sprint customers will think sprint somewhat sux, but the price is right.
    3. Phone selection is important to anyone who saw this on CB.com

and my conclusion is that you need to create a better, blind, survey if you want to be producing anything that is not irrelevant.
    07-01-09 05:50 AM
    Well I took the survey and gave my honest opinions...
    07-01-09 03:39 PM
    Well I took the survey and gave my honest opinions...
    Thank you for responding it means a lot! Thanks for being honest!
    07-01-09 09:28 PM
    lol...
    your conclusions will be..

1. anyone from ATT or VZ has the "opinion" that sprint sux
    2. a percentage of sprint customers will think sprint somewhat sux, but the price is right.
    3. Phone selection is important to anyone who saw this on CB.com

and my conclusion is that you need to create a better, blind, survey if you want to be producing anything that is not irrelevant.
    Actually it is completely relevant. The point of the survey is to help narrow down Sprint's marketing problem. They are losing millions of contract customers a year yet gaining prepaid account. Of course phone selection is important, however there are reasons people may want to move to Sprint and they can't or can't move away from Sprint either because of family plans, employers.. etc.
    07-01-09 09:31 PM
    i did the survey and i answered as honestly as i can.
    07-01-09 10:19 PM
    The point of the survey is to help narrow down Sprint's marketing problem. They are losing millions of contract customers a year yet gaining prepaid account. Of course phone selection is important, however there are reasons people may want to move to Sprint and they can't or can't move away from Sprint either because of family plans, employers.. etc.
    If these are the specific questions you are wanting answers to, your survey is misguided. I took it, and answered best I could, but the 1 section I was stumped and just started clicking away was the section that asked who was more likely to use Sprint service.

It gave categories of people, women, professionals, elderly, etc. And asked 1 of 2 options. More likely or less likely to use a Sprint smartphone. I might have had more opinion had that been a scale of 1-5. As it was, there was no 'black and white' answer to any category and I just generalized with 'more likely' to everyone.

Back to the original point. If your survey is specifically wanting to find what are the major factors to choosing their carrier, there are not enough questions regarding specifically that.
    07-01-09 10:58 PM
    If these are the specific questions you are wanting answers to, your survey is misguided. I took it, and answered best I could, but the 1 section I was stumped and just started clicking away was the section that asked who was more likely to use Sprint service.

It gave categories of people, women, professionals, elderly, etc. And asked 1 of 2 options. More likely or less likely to use a Sprint smartphone. I might have had more opinion had that been a scale of 1-5. As it was, there was no 'black and white' answer to any category and I just generalized with 'more likely' to everyone.

Back to the original point. If your survey is specifically wanting to find what are the major factors to choosing their carrier, there are not enough questions regarding specifically that.
    Thank you all for responding so honestly. Also, this survey is not just about why people choose their specific carrier, it is focused on Sprint. This study is meant to find solutions to Sprint's obvious marketing troubles. They are losing millions of contract customers a year to VZW & AT&T, yet gaining prepaid customers. As for the social section, this is done with 2 options for statistical reasons. Some people do think a professional more likely to use Sprint... or a service worker (specifically because of Nextel).
    07-02-09 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD