im new to this site so i don tknow if this has been talked about but i cant upload pics to facebook from my storm it always keeps saying there was a problem communicating with face book. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it and pulling the battery out and clearing the catche and nothing has worked does anyone know y i cant upload pics to facebook from my storm
    06-30-09 11:18 AM
    Same problem here. Anyone have any ideas? I tried the saving location of the pic and reducing the size and nothing works. My friend's works fine.
    09-13-09 06:33 PM
    moving to 3rd party apps
    09-13-09 06:46 PM
    I have the same problem. It loaded one pic from my storm but doesn't work anymore.
    09-13-09 07:45 PM
    download a program called itookthisonmyphone....it is a free program and will upload any pics or videos straight to facebook. you can have it set to upload automatically or ask you which ones to upload. and there is no size limit on videos.....that I have found
    09-13-09 07:57 PM
    I get this occasionally. Usually if I just try again later it works. I must say Facebook has not been playing nice with my phone lately. I get all kinds of failed stuff, but its failures at their end, not my phone ( well I guess it could be in the network in between).
    09-13-09 09:18 PM
    this keeps happening to me, especially on myspace, happened two or three time on facebook
    09-13-09 09:25 PM
    Don't know for sure if this will help you or not but my boy was having the same problem and to fix it he had to goto the full site and on the settings there there is a mobile settings tab and his phone number wasn't registered in it so he filled that out and saved those setting waited alittle while and its working now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:59 AM
    go to facebook click on upload pic select pic to upload click on mobile upload and hit refresh albums should be able to upload then to fb
    09-18-09 12:38 PM
    go to facebook click on upload pic select pic to upload click on mobile upload and hit refresh albums should be able to upload then to fb
    this didnt work. anyone else got any ideas? is anyone having any problems also seeing there own pictures? i can see pictures on other peoples albums but none of my own. and obviously i cant upload either.
    09-20-09 08:34 AM
    I am still having the same issue. Dont know if it is the phone itself as I have read that some people run into this problem and some dont or is it a network error. Its really gettting frustrating.
    09-25-09 01:34 PM
    This is a know problem. I have never been able to upload photos to FB. Hopefully the next update will solve this problem.

09-25-09 08:13 PM
    I am having the same problem with facebook intermitantly not connecting to servers...hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    09-26-09 01:18 AM
    Same here. Uploading pics, or viewing my own Albums, can't do it, and never have been able to.

09-27-09 01:37 PM
    I'm running .230 and no go on the pix upload for me either. Every time fails.

09-27-09 04:02 PM
    I was having problems up loading. Once I upgraded to the new version it would give me the error message. I noticed it kept saying resizing picture. I went in to options in my pictures changed the size from large to med and WALA! it works I am back to normal..well at least in face book. Hope it helps you out!
    08-03-10 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD