Hi everyone....I've moved to the Dark-side of the force! well, in my opinion, the more efficient side!

Anyways there has been ongoing threads about how some can and some cant sync efficiently. I am one of the few that is having issues. I downloaded the Missing Sync trial and could not get it to communicate with my 8130.

Is there a way to sync just my contacts over from my Blackberry to the Mac manually? I just want to populate my contacts from my Blackberry as I can still sync the Blackberry to my work Laptop?

Larz
    03-24-08 09:43 AM
    Use pocket Mac you can get it from the blackberry.com site. Its free. You have the option of what you want to sync. This is what I use. The only problems I have had have been installing and uninstalling apps. I don't use pocket Mac to install or uninstall. I install apps using over the air (ota).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 09:48 AM
    You don't say what program you store your Contacts on, but with Pocket Mac, you can sync only your Contacts (which is what I do). After you download PocketMac to your computer, you can go in and just turn on the Contacts sync, leaving the rest of them off.
    03-24-08 11:32 AM
    ok, thanks, I'll try that later when I get home from the grind. Pocket Mac is free too isn't it? sweet.

Applications I can always use my laptop using regular Blackberry Desktop Manager.

I'm just planning on sync-ing with the built-in contacts program on the mac. If I can get my schedule over too that would be great, just thought I'd make it less complicated.
    03-24-08 01:14 PM
    Yes, PocketMac is free.
    03-24-08 03:09 PM
    And you can use Pocket Mac to sync your calendar as well
    03-24-08 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD