can't post the link because i dont have 10 posts yet. but if you go to phone scoop and click on summer 2009 it has a tour tab with some good photos

cant believe no one found this before me
    06-29-09 01:47 PM
    can't post the link because i dont have 10 posts yet. but if you go to phone scoop and click on summer 2009 it has a tour tab with some good photos

yeah I haven't been checking phonescoop lately haha or else I probably would have posted it.
    06-29-09 02:04 PM
    Phone Scoop - Tour

Here is the link for everyone. Nice find. Is it just me or did Verizon in fact make the frets a bit darker in order match the dark bezel?
    06-29-09 02:06 PM
    06-29-09 02:06 PM
    Phone Scoop - Tour

Here is the link for everyone. Nice find. Is it just me or did Verizon in fact change the "frets" to a darker color to match the dark bezel?
    Is it just me or does that side-by-side of the Sprint/Verizon models make the Verizon bezel look like a cheap plastic? Oh well, I need to see it in person. I'm sure it's fine.
    06-29-09 02:08 PM
    I'm sure that if not now but soon you will be able to find many custom parts for the tour so you can personalize it the way you want.
    06-29-09 02:10 PM
    i really need to see the battery door in person. in some pics it looks fine, but in others it just looks horrible.
    06-29-09 02:16 PM
    I have seen a video of the tour a while back and they removed the battery door and showed a close up. Maybe search for tour reviews on youtube.
    06-29-09 02:17 PM

Great find! Those are really nice pictures. I'm getting excited all over again. Man I can't wait until the 12th. Once I get past this week I won't have much longer to go. That's what I keep telling myself.
    13 more days to go!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 02:23 PM
    I have seen a video of the tour a while back and they removed the battery door and showed a close up. Maybe search for tour reviews on youtube.
    i'll do that. thanks.
    06-29-09 02:25 PM
    Phone Scoop - Tour

Here is the link for everyone. Nice find. Is it just me or did Verizon in fact make the frets a bit darker in order match the dark bezel?
    The frets? what's that?

06-29-09 02:25 PM
    The frets? what's that?

The "ridges" separating the keys horizontally, like frets on a guitar. They have a silver tone to them.
    06-29-09 02:26 PM
    Is it just me or does that side-by-side of the Sprint/Verizon models make the Verizon bezel look like a cheap plastic? Oh well, I need to see it in person. I'm sure it's fine.
    I agree, in those pics it does, but in other pictures it looks alot better than the Sprint bezel. It's really hard to tell from the picutres I have seen. I think it will come down to seeing them both in person.
    06-29-09 02:42 PM
    It looks like Verizon's bezel is almost a black-chrome. I actually like it better!
    06-29-09 02:51 PM
    Both look good.
    06-29-09 02:58 PM
    I'm with wwoodward on this... Did verizon make the frets darker to match the bezel? I really hope they did...

06-29-09 03:04 PM
    13 days. 13 days. 13 days.
    06-29-09 03:34 PM
    Sweeeet thanks
    06-29-09 03:50 PM
    Is it that hard to wipe the fingerprints off of the phones before taking the pictures? Engadget did the same thing. The pictures are nice, but there are so many fingerprints!
    06-29-09 03:54 PM
    Odd the phones look semi beat up did the people like chew on them or something..

or maybe its just a bad picture ...
    06-29-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD