okay all this is something i threw together.,

default bold icon is now posted. pics are below.

OTA Link is at the bottom, if there is interest i can make other layouts.

Updates: okay i got to the updates: the time should be fixed. the navigation up and down arrows are now black because as white they were not showing up at all. and the big one! the focus on the home screen now scroll wraps and goes back to the beginning when u reach the end, so u do not have to go back.

**PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS OPENING THE MENU IN BOLT. this is cause by the translucent menus of the theme. there is no way to fix this. there may be other programs that have this problem, but bolt is the only one i have that i have found it in. either use a different theme when using bolt or dont use bolt. (i prefer the second choice but, hey, im partial), if u use bolt extensively and want different menus PM me.**

Leave some love if you like it!

Donate!

**NOTE** update 7.3.09 - links changed.

OTA Linkage

BOLD icon OTA Linkage

PINK BOLD Icon OTA Linkage!

Today+ OTA Linkage!
    Last edited by chelseytx; 07-04-09 at 11:53 PM.
    06-29-09 06:53 AM
    Awesome!! This is the best thing I've seen so far this morning. Love the colors, the icons, the bottom dock, the clean banner... *scurries off to download*
    06-29-09 08:06 AM
    thank you! let me know if u hit any bugs or want small changes! i am more then happy to.
    06-29-09 08:27 AM
    omg i love this theme!! would u be able to make this for the 8900???
    06-29-09 08:37 AM
    i can try, the icon sizes are different so i will have to resize them. give me until tomorrow night and i will try to have it.
    Last edited by chelseytx; 06-29-09 at 08:48 AM.
    06-29-09 08:42 AM
    After downloading and playing with it, I have found NOTHING I would change. My pet peeves for some themes are when they scroll up and down but not left to right, and this one actually scrolls left to right. Also there is no lag when I type symbols in messages which is great! I absolutely love the numerical battery meter and the colors look great on my PlumBerry. The banner is awesome, everything is laid out perfectly, the time is centered and it's easy to read. I think it's perfect! Thank you so much Chelsey, you have totally made my morning!
    06-29-09 08:45 AM
    After downloading and playing with it, I have found NOTHING I would change. My pet peeves for some themes are when they scroll up and down but not left to right, and this one actually scrolls left to right. Also there is no lag when I type symbols in messages which is great! I absolutely love the numerical battery meter and the colors look great on my PlumBerry. The banner is awesome, everything is laid out perfectly, the time is centered and it's easy to read. I think it's perfect! Thank you so much Chelsey, you have totally made my morning!
    i am berry (heehee) glad u liked it.

as an FYI - the reason there are sometimes scrolling problems: if u notice, when u can only scroll one way there is a profile icon in the banner. that profile icon is the reason u cant scroll left to right, its all in how the themer sets it up. i personally HATE the dam thing so i dont put it there unless it is a request. and then there is another way to do it. this theme lets u scroll left to right AND up and down.

the battery numbers turn pink when charging too, just to let you know!

as another FYI, i may be putting an update tonight that will let you wrap scroll thru the icons. i like that and had the option in there but took something out that needed it. i will post that tonight probably.
    06-29-09 08:59 AM
    Aha! I knew there was probably a reason that some themes scroll up and down but I never knew what that reason was. Now I know, thanks! And double thanks for NOT putting the profile icon in so I can scroll logically!

Hee hee, I had to go plug my Berry in to see the battery turn pink. It does! That's so cool.

And the wrapping icons would be neat. I will keep my eyes peeled for that.

Again, I really can't thank you enough for making this. Most of the pink or purple themes either have Bold icons (hate) or they are Hello Kitty (ducks from angry Hello Kitty fans, of which there must be MANY) which isn't really my thing. This theme is exactly what I've been looking for!
    06-29-09 09:09 AM
    Very practical but still pretty, Great job lady !
    06-29-09 09:14 AM
    Well I am very glad you like it... And I will duck with you on the hello kitty thing lmao.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 09:14 AM
    Very practical but still pretty, Great job lady !
    Thank-ya missy!

06-29-09 09:15 AM
    Hey! I love this theme! I have been trying to find one I like and end up changing every day or two. This one is here to stay!

Thank you so much. I will be on the lookout for more from you.
    Last edited by celtic_goddess; 06-29-09 at 09:21 AM.
    06-29-09 09:19 AM
    Glad you like it.

Okay so I fpound the first bug... The M is cut off on the time if the numbers are big enuff. This will get fixed (crossing my fingers that I remember) tonight.

06-29-09 10:56 AM
    Hey I'm away for a few hours and come back to see this, it's awesome! Great work Chelsey, I like everything about this theme.
    06-29-09 12:41 PM
    This is very sweet.
    06-29-09 12:42 PM
    Thanks for the kind words all

06-29-09 12:48 PM
    the updates will be done tonight. got caught up in some stuff yesterday.
    06-30-09 09:35 AM
    Very nice!!! I happen to like bold icons! I would love to have this with bold icons thank you for the hard work!!

06-30-09 10:10 AM
    any hopes in making this a today plus?
    06-30-09 08:05 PM
    any hopes in making this a today plus?
    i can do a today plus... what today parts would you like?
    06-30-09 09:24 PM
    updates are posted!

Updates: okay i got to the updates: the time should be fixed. the navigation up and down arrows are now black because as white they were not showing up at all. and the big one! the focus on the home screen now scroll wraps and goes back to the beginning when u reach the end, so u do not have to go back.
    06-30-09 09:27 PM

okay, i am still going to look, but i dont have these icon in the 8900 size. i am going to look, but truthfully, i dont think i can get them. i am going to make this with pink bold icons, so that is similar and i will port this to 8900. are there anther icon that u like? i can use those too.
    06-30-09 09:32 PM
    okay, i am still going to look, but i dont have these icon in the 8900 size. i am going to look, but truthfully, i dont think i can get them. i am going to make this with pink bold icons, so that is similar and i will port this to 8900. are there anther icon that u like? i can use those too.

okay, Photoshop would make a lair out of me after i post this... they ported OKAY, not perfect tho... i will post it in the 8900 section when i am done.
    06-30-09 11:04 PM
    I am still using and loving this theme, which may be a record for me. I downloaded and installed the updated version which is also gorgeous! The wrap scrolling is awesome, I love it, thank you again.

PS - the time is still getting cut off a bit, I don't care, I still love it!
    07-01-09 12:13 AM
    u are very welcome, i will get the time thing fixed and update it right now.
    07-01-09 12:14 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD