FORGET IT!
    I Can't leave BlackBerry! Lol, mods, delete this nonsense thread please.
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 06-28-09 at 10:21 AM.
    06-28-09 09:57 AM
    You should get the touch pro 2. Its new and interesting while the tour will be familiar and boring. Go for it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 10:09 AM
    I typically don't base my device selections on wither this celeb or that celeb has it. And I read your sig that states that BB's are for teenagers too.... I couldn’t agree more, they have an appeal to many demos. That being said, the TP2 is not for you. IMO. It is a full out business centric device. I have the TP right now and it is powerful and extremely technical. ROM cooking/Flashing, Reg Hacks and cab mods are a necessity on WM (even with 6.5), and it is quite difficult to learn and do. The crew at XDA do not have patience for the noobs and young. I feel you'd be much more frustrated and disappointed in a WM device. Having used both of course.
    06-28-09 10:25 AM
    the fact that you sig states you are seeing Miley Cyrus in concert means you are way too young to own either phone...the fact that you wrote that in your sig is even worse...
    06-28-09 10:49 AM
    i didn't even notice your user name....oy.
    06-28-09 10:50 AM
    Ahhh this is an issue near and dear to my heart. I love WinMo and HTC phones in general but I think I love BlackBerrys just a little bit more. The customizability, applications and the Today Screen are my favorite things of WinMo but the stability, ease of use and messaging of BlackBerrys keep me using them most of the time. Depending on the phones that are out I switch between the two. Ive had a Storm since launch but its epic failure of a click screen has made me switch to a Treo 700wx this past week. I couldnt be happier typing but having said that, the Tour is EVERYTHING that I have ever wanted in a BlackBerry (and then some) and I will be getting it launch day. I will probably end up getting a Touch Pro 2 as well to use from time to time but my everyday phone will be the Tour.
    06-28-09 10:53 AM
    -1 for the queston of providing childern with Smartphones.

OP has request this thread be closed. It has been edited too pointless anyway.
    06-28-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD