I just wanted to give a quick shout to CX and kb (altho i believe kb is over at hofo more). I just wanted to say thanks for always giving us accurate info that your allowed to give. IT really makes things fun around here and its great that you guys do it even though you dont have to! Again KB hit the nail dead on with the date (i know he said 13th and the site says 12th, but damn he is good).. Much appreciated fellas !

P.S. Blackmanx, radioguinea and the other few guys who i may be forgetting, you guys are great too!
    06-26-09 08:06 PM
    I wanna second that.. CX , Radio, Sith and KB are the best.. its hard to try to help some people on this site and he helps keep the information correct and keeps the trolls at bay.. Watching people cry foul when some of us knew the date was hard but its good to see someone give props when people are proved right...

and I just sell hot dogs.. so no thanks needed... but its preciated..
    06-26-09 08:09 PM
    Props to the peeps who knew the date. I don't like the idea of giving away proprietary info but *shrug* your choice and you were right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 08:15 PM
    Props to the peeps who knew the date. I don't like the idea of giving away proprietary info but *shrug* your choice and you were right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They wouldnt if they couldnt.
    06-26-09 08:17 PM
    i want to also thank all the insiders. you guys kept the info coming and made the wait so much easier.
    06-26-09 08:17 PM
    Thanx for the great info fellas!!!!
    06-26-09 08:19 PM
    what a bunch of kiss as*ers you guys r
    06-26-09 08:20 PM
    Thanks guys for the info. We appreciate it!
    06-26-09 08:27 PM
    what a bunch of kiss as*ers you guys r
    ha yup

woooooooooooooooooonk
    06-26-09 08:32 PM
    ditto... thanks for feeding the addiction!
    06-26-09 08:45 PM
    I wanna second that.. CX , Radio, Sith and KB are the best.. its hard to try to help some people on this site and he helps keep the information correct and keeps the trolls at bay.. Watching people cry foul when some of us knew the date was hard but its good to see someone give props when people are proved right...

I agree with all! And I wanna thank this Hot Dog server for helping me out!
    06-26-09 08:47 PM
    and radio too....thanks guys...u rock!
    06-26-09 09:16 PM
    this is almost a identical post that I just made in another thread haah

so I guess I will say thanks here again to both of them as well
    06-26-09 09:20 PM
    Gosh, I feel like we are at an awards ceremony! lol

But it's true, we are thankful, not only for the news, but for all who have contributed to the news, CX, Kevin, and all others.

Thank you!
    06-26-09 09:20 PM
    Yeah, because I've never mentioned the actual date *sighs* I'm moving away.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 06-26-09 at 09:32 PM.
    06-26-09 09:25 PM
    Yeah, because I've never mentioned the actual date *sighs* I'm moving away.

you may have so may I have so may others have..

but I think its pretty solid that KB posted the date first and then cx followed up with a confirmation on those words..

not that were not thankful for information you may lend
    06-26-09 10:49 PM
    you may have so may I have so may others have..

but I think its pretty solid that KB posted the date first and then cx followed up with a confirmation on those words..

not that were not thankful for information you may lend

CX still stated it months ago, so props to him and KB. The point was I didn't even know that they did, so I guess mines were in vain. In the end, who the h*** cares, a solution is coming to CDMA.
    06-26-09 10:53 PM
    Thank you VERY much to the people who bring us this wonderful information. I never got excited about any type of phone until I became a reader of Crackberry.
    06-26-09 10:56 PM
    thanks again.
    06-27-09 12:05 AM

I second all of that!
    06-27-09 12:13 AM

CX still stated it months ago, so props to him and KB. The point was I didn't even know that they did, so I guess mines were in vain. In the end, who the h*** cares, a solution is coming to CDMA.

I agree completely and I wasn't trying to put you down or anything

no worries
    06-27-09 12:21 AM
    agreed 100%, both are awesome with their info/helpfulness...

on that note, i just noticed CX is no longer a moderator?
    06-27-09 12:35 AM
    Ok, guess I am gonna have to be the one to do it. I am calling CX out as a fraud! He has been saying for a minute now that the Tour for VZW would be coming out on July 13th! That was sooooo wrong. It is actually coming out on the 12th of July instead, and he loses all credibility.
    06-27-09 01:02 AM
    Ok, guess I am gonna have to be the one to do it. I am calling CX out as a fraud! He has been saying for a minute now that the Tour for VZW would be coming out on July 13th! That was sooooo wrong. It is actually coming out on the 12th of July instead, and he loses all credibility.
    By a day? big whoop! he doesnt lose any creditability IMO
    06-27-09 01:16 AM
    By a day? big whoop! he doesnt lose any creditability IMO

im guessing 99 percent that the post you commented was a complete joke and he was being sarcastic..

especially do to the fact the the persons avatar is stifler..

which by the way STIFLER ROCKS!
    06-27-09 02:07 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD