I bought the full version of Documents to go, Greenfinder, and last but not least "Sexy Dice". All together, the price of these software programs adds up, and I know it is tied to my pin.

When I get my new Tour, how do I go about using these programs on my Tour? Seems only fair since I paid good money for them that they would work on my new device.
    06-26-09 06:12 PM
    You will need to go to the app store change the device and pin and they should work now if the apps will be compatible is another story

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 07:28 PM
    You will need to go to the app store change the device and pin and they should work now if the apps will be compatible is another story

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, but I don't understand what you mean by the app store?
    06-26-09 10:43 PM
    Where did you purchase your applications? Crackberry software store? from the maker? Mobihand? Handango?
    06-26-09 10:46 PM
    when i got a new phone i just had to go to the app store i bought it from and changed my pin that i used. Log on to your account in the app store and change yoru pin num since your phone will have a new pin num. then it will allow you to download your programs on the phone
    06-26-09 11:07 PM
    06-26-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD