Just got a replacement Storm(refurb) yesterday. I have talk lock installed. Only when I receive a call, have a convo and I hang up pessing the end key, My message(email) is open. I close it and behold my browser is open. After I close that then my BB messenger is open, then I close that, then finally it goes to my home screen. So I pose this crackberry nation, FUBAR'd refurb or what?
    06-25-09 07:48 PM
    Just got a replacement Storm(refurb) yesterday. I have talk lock installed. Only when I receive a call, have a convo and I hang up pessing the end key, My message(email) is open. I close it and behold my browser is open. After I close that then my BB messenger is open, then I close that, then finally it goes to my home screen. So I pose this crackberry nation, FUBAR'd refurb or what?
    Remove talklock as it is no longer needed with the newer OS's and do a battery pull.
    06-25-09 08:01 PM
    Remove talklock as it is no longer needed with the newer OS's and do a battery pull.
    Why don't you need talk lock or storm lock anymore? I'm not familiar with the storm locking itself on calls now...... What am I missing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 08:38 PM
    Why don't you need talk lock or storm lock anymore? I'm not familiar with the storm locking itself on calls now...... What am I missing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They figured out that if more than 10% of the screen is being touched at a time it isn't your finger pushing the button. It doesn't need to lock the screen anymore.
    06-25-09 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD