Since the latest update to Facebook for Blackberry, Pocketmac won't sync my Entourage Calendar...any suggestions? Contacts load just fine and even add Facebook contact profile pics, but my Calendar hasn't updated in weeks...
    06-24-09 10:21 AM
    So I deleted Facebook and it allowed the Calendar sync. I'll try to reload it and leave the calendar function off...but any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    06-24-09 10:46 AM
    Nope, same problem...
    06-24-09 11:56 AM
    I had the same problem with my blackberry. Here is how we fixed it.

When you go to your calendar on your BB and hit your menu key and then the "select calendar" option you should have two calendars listed, one titled Facebook and the other is your BB calendar. When I downloaded Facebook it deleted my blackberry calendar which is why my calendar wouldn't sync. If this is what has happened to you then you won't have an option to select calendar. Also when you go to options-Advanced Options-Default Services it will say Facebook under calendar instead of your email address.

I took it to the verizon store for help and they went to the Blackberry internet service and deleted my email address and then set it up again. This added my BB calendar back in. Hope this helps.
    06-25-09 12:18 PM
    You can also delete the FB calendar by going to options > advanced options > service books. Delete the item named Facebook [cical].
    06-25-09 12:42 PM
    Check and see what your default calendar is. Some people were having problems where the FB app was hijacking their default calendar settings. Go options/advanced/default services, and make sure it is something other than Facebook.
    06-25-09 01:52 PM
    great post, it was starting to **** me off I couldn't sync and had forgot about facebook. workin now at least. Thanks again.
    06-25-09 09:47 PM
    Yeah thanks everyone, that all did the trick...
    06-26-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD