For about a day now my storm hasn't been receiving texts and calls nor can I send them. Internet still works though. Any solutions?
    06-23-09 01:26 PM
    Sorry, just don't want to go to verizon. My store takes forever.
    06-23-09 02:23 PM
    Did you try a battery pull, or resend your service books?
    06-23-09 02:36 PM
    What OS r you running? Your radio could have been corrupted somehow. Have you ran a diagnostic test?
    06-23-09 02:37 PM
    Ive done over a dozon battery pulls, re ran my service books, registered it again, and threw it on my bed a few time. My radio shows full signal and my internet works flawlessly. I am running .148
    06-23-09 03:24 PM
    Ok service books HAVE NOTHING to do with texts or phone. Do a *22899
    06-23-09 03:26 PM
    I just dialed that number and activated my phone again but it didnt work. Looks like i'll be taking it to verizon...
    06-23-09 03:31 PM
    You got an activation successful message? And can you call you phone from another phone? What message do you get or does it ring though? Oh also when you *22899 reboot the phone (Batt pull)
    06-23-09 03:33 PM
    Yes, I received the "activation is successful" message but when I try to call out it will ring once and then an automated message will say my call can not be completed as dialed and to try again. And when Someone calls me it goes straight to my voicemail. My texts won't send and im not receiving texts at all from anybody.
    06-23-09 03:36 PM
    Ewwww
    try #832 (test call to vzw)
    06-23-09 03:38 PM
    Yup, looks like im going to verizon. Its saying my mobile number is disabled or inactive. How does that even happen?
    06-23-09 03:39 PM
    LOL did you pay your bill????

Or someone at VZW messed up....

I am assuming it is your only phone if not just call VZW.
    06-23-09 03:40 PM
    Yea, its just my phone. the rest of my family (5 others phones) all work fine. Thanks for the fast help. Appreciate it.
    06-23-09 03:43 PM
    Use one of the families phones and call VZW probably not a phone prob but a Carrier screw up
    06-23-09 03:44 PM
    When you do battery pull make sure you wait a bit before you put it back in. Don't just pull it and put t right back in. You want to let it fully reset itself

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 03:46 PM
    Wow....I am not having much luck with getting my phone to work today. A verizon rep said they couldnt get my phone to reactivate via their system and to bring it in to their store. Looks like i'll have to get a replacement...Not all bad I guess since mine has a lot of dust under the screen. i just hope I can get my decal off and re apply it if I do get a new one.
    06-23-09 03:51 PM
    Ok. got it all fixed. i guesss Verizon did some maintenance to their voicemail part of the network a few days ago that messed up a lot of their phones. I got it all straightened out and they omitted the 2 days that my phone didnt work from the bill.
    06-23-09 06:35 PM
    There was a server connection issue over the weekend between VZW and RIM. You might have been one of the thousands affected that was unfortunate enough to notice the problem. If it is back to functioning again and stays that way, good riddance =), if the problem comes back tho, you might have a different issue altogether and you can PIN msg me for more details, and so I can get more details
    06-24-09 12:44 AM
    If you don't want to go in call Verizon on a different phone and talk to tech support.
    06-24-09 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD