Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 08:20 AM
    It's a fake train wreck
    06-23-09 08:23 AM
    It's a fake train wreck
    i have to agree....its something that will get the ratings up
    06-23-09 08:40 AM
    It's a fake train wreck
    +1 it's just a publicity stunt. The perfect family has the perfect kids on the perfect TV and BAM SLAM wala wala bing bang the whole family is on TV with divorce and separation.

Plus its on TV - we know EVERYTHING on isn't true Media only cares about one thing : Ratings :

(sorry if i sound a little out of place - i had a personal dealing with public media and it left a really bad taste in my mouth)
    06-23-09 08:48 AM
    They sold their souls for the money.

I only feel bad for the kids.
    06-23-09 08:51 AM

+1
    couldn't of said it better.
    06-23-09 08:56 AM
    I dunno I hated to watch the show , but my wife for forced me to a few times . I could not handle being treated like that Jon put up with alot of b.s. from her . I'm glad that he stood up for himself .
    Watching him on O.C.C. was cool , they picked on him good lol .

Being from a broken family I feel for those kids if they keep them in that house and have the parents alternate living their . That would mess things up bad , well i would think so .
    06-23-09 09:01 AM

+2 Agreed...
    06-23-09 09:09 AM
    I felt bad for the kids even when "things were good" for the two "adults"; what a bizarre and freakish torture to put your kids through with multiple film crews stormtrooping your life every day. We all know there is no "normal" way to raise children...but this is so far beyond what "normal" is I wonder if the people who flock to the set to watch this show attach any "reality quotient" to the actors or do they view them the same as "Al, Peg, Kelly and Bud"? I guess it's like the wreck on the highway deal...some people just have to look.
    How much difference is there between this show and the Jim Carrey movie 'The Truman Show'?
    Last edited by bumblesbounce; 06-23-09 at 09:23 AM.
    06-23-09 09:16 AM
    I felt bad for the kids even when "things were good" for the two "adults"; what a bizarre and freakish torture to put your kids through with multiple film crews stormtrooping your life every day. We all know there is no "normal" way to raise children...but this is so far beyond what "normal" is I wonder if the people who flock to the set to watch this show attach any "reality quotient" to the actors or do they view them the same as "Al, Peg, Kelly and Bud"? I guess it's like the wreck on the highway deal...some people just have to look.
    How much difference is there between this show and the Jim Carrey movie 'The Truman Show'?
    Agreed
    Good post
    06-23-09 09:34 AM
    I don't watch any of the breeder shows. I honestly don't understand why people find them entertaining. I do find the latest theatrics rather amusing, though. What do you expect when you sell your life for money and fame? I do feel bad for the kids, though. They had no choice in the matter. The child support pay is gonna suck!

06-23-09 11:36 AM
    That dude is gonna pay a sh**load of child support!
    06-23-09 12:06 PM
    Who gives a crap. I hate reality TV. No one realizes that there is a producer standing right behind that camera, pulling the strings.
    06-23-09 12:40 PM
    What's bad is why would they make the first step to get divorced? A sane person would stop doing the show first. These two idiots on the other hand decide to just continue to ruin the kids by splitting and staying on the show.

06-23-09 12:55 PM
    What's bad is why would they make the first step to get divorced? A sane person would stop doing the show first. These two idiots on the other hand decide to just continue to ruin the kids by splitting and staying on the show.

Question?:
    Why did they get divorced before getting out from under the show?

Answer.:
    Ratings.

Why:
    Even though some of the hardcore J&K+8 fans will slowing stop watching the show, it'll bring a whole new slew of viewers/watchers that want to see what the eff is going on.

They only people that this ratings stunt is going to hurt is the 8 children- and it's obvious that they public cares more for those kids that the parents do.
    06-23-09 01:51 PM
    I don't watch the show at all and don't really care that they are getting a divorce, it's their business; yet all of the local news stations here felt the need to report on it yesterday because they are from the area and filed for their divorce right here in Bucks County.

Of course they aren't going to do the smart thing and stop doing the show first and possibly attempt to fix their marriage. They are making big money from being on the show, why would they give it up?

I do feel for the kids though. Being stuck in the middle while your parents are going through a divorce is a hard thing to deal with.
    06-23-09 02:01 PM
    I have a feeling we are going to have 8 Lohans in our future...
    06-23-09 02:02 PM
    They are going to have some messed up kids. Hope they save all tht $$$ to pay for therapy for them.

Attention whores they seem to be. The adults seem to be the children now.

06-23-09 04:41 PM
    The weird thing is, who in their right minds wants to air their crap on TV, so their kids can watch it in reruns? I mean their already going to have the internet junk to deal with, once they leave the house and go to school, dates and all that jazz.

So if they don't know already that their folks are media whores, it will be in their faces for the rest of their childhoods.

Heard a few sound clips today, and hearing them both say me me I, oh yeah and the kids, more than once, was pretty irritating.

The only good thing out of this, is the show will make enough money to pay for the therapy that some of the kids will more than likely need, as well as pay for school and drug rehab, and the kids the kids most likely will have out of wedlock.

I expect see a few of those kids on Intervention in a few years, if not Jerry Springer.
    06-24-09 12:07 AM
    The weird thing is, who in their right minds wants to air their crap on TV, so their kids can watch it in reruns? I mean their already going to have the internet junk to deal with, once they leave the house and go to school, dates and all that jazz.

So if they don't know already that their folks are media whores, it will be in their faces for the rest of their childhoods.

Heard a few sound clips today, and hearing them both say me me I, oh yeah and the kids, more than once, was pretty irritating.

The only good thing out of this, is the show will make enough money to pay for the therapy that some of the kids will more than likely need, as well as pay for school and drug rehab, and the kids the kids most likely will have out of wedlock.

I expect see a few of those kids on Intervention in a few years, if not Jerry Springer.
    As usual...you nailed it. The kids will be on Dateline, in a few years. The fallout will be legendary.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 06-24-09 at 12:38 AM.
    06-24-09 12:36 AM
    I'm tired of the both of them.
    06-24-09 02:56 AM
    It's ridiculous that these antics show up on "news" programming...could you imagine Huntley & Brinkley, Walter Cronkite or Howard K. Smith reporting on this lunacy?
    06-24-09 05:30 AM
    Who the **** cares? quite honestly, im tired of them parading their kids for $.. so they are getting divorced..who isnt?
    06-24-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD