The radio will lose data signal here and there and I have to pull the battery out to restore signal. I've had this happen with other software but it happens more so with this one. This software seems to be more sensitive to having more than two programs running in the background too and I believe the keyboard lags more while I'm trying to type and right now I'm only playing music in the background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 01:24 AM
    Check my thread... I just got done being frustrated for the day.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/14...radios-252831/
    06-23-09 01:33 AM
    The radio will lose data signal here and there and I have to pull the battery out to restore signal. I've had this happen with other software but it happens more so with this one. This software seems to be more sensitive to having more than two programs running in the background too and I believe the keyboard lags more while I'm trying to type and right now I'm only playing music in the background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Does VZW have strong coverage in your area? This happens to me too from time to time, but usually nothing major, unless the network is down or under maintenance. What other OS have you had on your Storm? Which one played the best with your device? What is your memory looking like?

You can also try a hybrid and I would recommend Lyricidal's with Shrink-A-OS. You can find a link to that thread in my sig.
    06-23-09 01:36 AM
    get a new phone. see if that works
    06-23-09 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD