Does anybody know if the 8350i is capable of viewing youtube? If so how?
    06-22-09 10:46 PM
    06-23-09 07:45 AM
    Some get it to work. Others don't. I fall into the 2nd group. Even on wifi, no luck. Network is not designed to play YouTube.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 02:04 PM
    I have thought to see if I could play videos on my 8350I.... Just never got around to giving it a test run.
    06-24-09 06:40 PM
    I've played vids off of the mobile youtube while on wifi, never tried OTA.

06-24-09 09:09 PM
    I think you should try Vision for youtube it works great with wifi and I haven't tried with OTA
    06-26-09 06:28 PM
    If you use wifi and goto mobile youtube, it works just fine. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    I think what is confusing everyone is "can it stream a video over iden?". The short answer is no. In reality, if your sitting with full bars, the video is very short, the stars are properly aligned, then it happens once in a while. Most people I know, after experimenting with this type of shortcoming, grab some vids they wanted to catch put them on their mem card and head out-- business as usual!

06-27-09 08:11 PM
    youtube/data on iDEN is like pulling teeth!! they shouldve made this phone a powersource/hybrid like the ic902. would have put decent data speeds and DC into a blackberry.
    06-28-09 04:07 AM
    Wow. I don't usually tell people to search the forums, but I remember when I searched this from my Curve a month ago for a friend, I found 8 different topics regarding this. How is it that people miss those? Finding the answer is always quicker than waiting for one.
    06-28-09 04:10 AM
    Wow. I don't usually tell people to search the forums, but I remember when I searched this from my Curve a month ago for a friend, I found 8 different topics regarding this. How is it that people miss those? Finding the answer is always quicker than waiting for one.
    very few people use the search function
    06-28-09 04:20 AM
    When I use youtube moblile it just pretty much buffers the vid until I feel like not wasting my time n e more waiting fo 2 second clips @ a time to play....maybe I shuld upgrade???
    07-15-09 02:36 AM
    There is a app on blackberryappworld.com that plays youtube. Its called xenozu. Works best on wifi.
    02-12-10 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD