What's ur favorite thing about the 8220/8230?! I'm gonna get one, and i guess i just wanna get more pumped up about it!! LOL
    06-22-09 05:07 PM
    I just love how sexy it is, how phenomenally easy it is to type on that HUGE SureType. The front display is pretty versatile, I love how if you have pictures assigned to your contacts list either via Facebook or ones you put there yourself it will show on the outside even with a text or email as well as the first 30 characters or so of the message.
    06-22-09 08:16 PM
    the super slow processor combined with the new heavy operating system, it was a genius combo!
    06-22-09 08:36 PM
    i fell in love with this phone when i first bought it back in dec on t-mobile along with a sidekick 08 when we switched from verizon and i love it because i love flip phones and a flip phone PDA is unheard of lol but now that my girl has the new 8900 curve that i got her for her b day i hate it its a baby black berry compared to all the newest black berrys and i want a 8900 i cant stand texting on it or anything i have definitely grown out of the 8220 its a good starter phone that i shouldnt of got in the first place but now im thinking about buying the 8900 full retail so idont waste my upgrade or just ride it out till something better so if you love the 8220 you will most likely want more like i have but if you like the simple things in life then this is the phone for you but it is def slow for a black berry... and i dont suggest it
    06-22-09 09:51 PM
    Anything is fast after using a Storm for the past few months.
    06-22-09 10:17 PM
    i just LOVE LOVE LOVE heavy sarcasm!!

let's not be discouraging, okay? i really am gonna get this phone, and i just wanna know some POSITIVE things about it. i've read the negatives. so those don't actually concern me. just some nice things, okay?

thanks!!

tonks cullen
    06-23-09 12:45 PM
    I really like the 4.6 operating system.

Is everyone here clearing their event log? I don't get slowdowns when I clear it regularly.
    06-25-09 05:02 PM
    I like the really big keys on it they work well for my big fingers
    06-25-09 05:12 PM
    The increased memory over the 8130 is a HUGE plus in my mind. It was the main reason I made the switch.
    06-25-09 09:32 PM
    My favorite thing is UMA calling, especially with T-Mo's Unlimited Wi-Fi Calling option. I love that I can make calls over Wi-Fi from a hotel in India as easily as I do from my living room. I love that with T-Mo's Unlimited UMA option, I can b.s. with my friends forever and not put a dent in my anytime minutes.
    06-26-09 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD