A simple, elegant, somewhat iPhone-inspired theme for os 4.5 and above. I'll let the pics do the talking

I'm giving this theme for free to the first 5 people who are willing to give it a review here and on MobiHand

If this goes over well enough, I'll start porting it over to other devices

here's the link to download, bClear for 83XX
    Last edited by getrealjoeruss; 06-22-09 at 05:37 PM.
    06-22-09 02:39 AM
    Looks nice congrats!
    06-22-09 07:30 AM
    This looks nicee(:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 01:50 PM
    I'd like for this theme to get out there somehow, so how about the first 5 people who PM me will get this theme for free, but you'll have to give it a review here and on the mobihand website I've worked really hard on every detail and I'd like to see it go somewhere!

So PM me your pin or email address or whatever so I can send the theme. I'll announce when they're all taken.
    06-22-09 05:19 PM
    Pm sent nice work.

06-22-09 05:23 PM
    Nice, clean, simple theme. Looks good!
    06-22-09 05:53 PM
    this looks sweeet hopefully its a zen or dock theme because icon themes are kinda lame.
    06-22-09 09:18 PM
    Really? I only use icon themes. I must be lame then

06-22-09 09:35 PM
    Icon theme rocks! Shush!

06-22-09 11:02 PM
    thanks.....
    06-22-09 11:16 PM
    alrighty, folks. I've received the 5 pm's. You should receive the link soon!
    06-23-09 02:53 AM
    This theme is definitely as it's described. Simple, clean and elegant. The font is easy on the eyes as well. While some people frown upon icon themes I like them. Also this theme is great to have on your bb if you don't want to take a lot of memory space. It's only 161.5 kb. The color of the icons are very vibrant. I have my screen brightness set on 10% and the colors still pop when my screen turns on. So if you're looking for a simple clean colorful iphone-ish icon theme this is the one to get!
    06-23-09 03:30 PM
    I absolutely agree with Carterism. I've been using this theme and loving it. It's simple, well laid out, doesn't take up much memory, and works perfectly. I like that the banner with the time is the size that it is, it's very easy to read at a glance. Message, alarm and battery idicators are easy to see as well. My biggest pet peeves with some themes is the lag and there is no lag with this one. And I love the icons!

I don't normally use icon themes but this theme is a keeper. I can see myself using it for quite a while.
    06-23-09 04:08 PM
    just wish that it was a Zen or today version. And I would be on it. I do not use Icon themes much. It is clean that's for sure. Keep up the nice work.
    06-23-09 05:49 PM
    I'm considering doing a zen version of this. Who else is interested?

06-23-09 06:43 PM

Count me in
    06-23-09 07:29 PM
    This is a smooth theme, runs very well. Pretty much it has everything one looks for in a theme. The only thing that I didn't like was the big menu bar. Other then that, great theme.

06-24-09 03:34 AM

I'm interested!
    06-24-09 10:19 AM
    Alright, I should have the zen theme done in a few days. I'll be doing the same thing I did with this theme when it's done, which will be to offer the first 5 who pm me (when the theme is finished, not now) the theme for free under the condition that you review it here and on mobihand.

Also, for those of you (like me) who prefer the icon theme, don't forget to rate it on mobihand!

06-24-09 11:14 AM
    I dled it and the only problem is it cuts the first address book entry in half. Any fixes?
    06-24-09 11:17 AM
    Sounds like a firmware bug, I've had no other reports of this happening. Are you running at least os 4.5?

06-24-09 12:26 PM
    I just checked and I'm not having that problem. Mine appears exactly the way it should. I'm running 4.5. I've been using this theme for a couple of days now and I still haven't found anything to dislike about it, thats a record for me.
    06-24-09 02:03 PM
    4.5 131 the first contact is partially hidden under the find bar.
    Otherwise I love it!!!!!
    06-24-09 06:04 PM
    I must say it's a very clean slick theme. I like two thumbs up
    06-26-09 12:15 AM
    Thanks so much for this theme I love it! I normally use zen or bottom dock themes to display more of the wallpaper but the icons and overall style of this are fantastic and very pleasing to the eye... plus I get to access more apps quickly with an icon theme such as this. Great job! Thanks again!
    06-29-09 10:24 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD