Hey guys I dont know if you all have ever heard about this case but its great for Law Enforcement and just regular use as well. Its called the OtterBox Defender. The case is a hard plastic with a silicon cover that wraps the plastic and a screen cover, if your a LEO (Law Enforcement Office) they sell a 2.5 clip holster for it that fits perfectly on my duty belt check them out, there comfortable and it deff protects this phone 100%.
    06-21-09 05:51 PM
    Hey guys I dont know if you all have ever heard about this case but its great for Law Enforcement and just regular use as well. Its called the OtterBox Defender. The case is a hard plastic with a silicon cover that wraps the plastic and a screen cover, if your a LEO (Law Enforcement Office) they sell a 2.5 clip holster for it that fits perfectly on my duty belt check them out, there comfortable and it deff protects this phone 100%.
    hahaha, wow...

That's only been out for about 4 months already and gone through 1 design change...lol
    06-21-09 05:58 PM
    hahaha, wow...

That's only been out for about 4 months already and gone through 1 design change...lol
    No need to be a smarta$$ , post like that help nothing.

And to the OP , yes it is a great case ! , glad you like it !
    06-22-09 09:12 PM
    Been using this case for a few months now and it works great. Also it doesn't fall out of the holster while running.
    09-16-09 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD