Ladies and Gents, After having gone through the crazy journey of dealing with an unlocked BB Storm that I purchased via Ebay (AND I USE THE TMOBILE MONTHLY FLEX PAY PLAN - GOOD STUFF!), I just have to share...
    1st, When you receive an unlocked phone, it is a must that you go to the Master Reset option in order to purge away all of the old "stuff" of the previous owner. 2) After youve completed the reset, on your phone option, press ##000000 and delete the old number and input the number of your new SIM Card (Oh yeah, you'll need one to make this baby work, but work it does.) 3) No matter what so-called gurus are saying on these internet geek blogs, you will HAVE to purchase a Data plan (24.99) in order to get your new BB email addy, internet access, etc... to work PROPERLY - all service books will come when your provider pushes them to you - dont accept the generic ones floating on the internet; they're not reliable. Now while we're on this topic, because Verizon owns the BB Storm, for now, your service provider will have to list you as owning the BB Curve 8900. Trust me, it'll still get you EVERYTHING you need to be full on legit. 4) Register on your carriers site to get the benefits of downloads, etc. ....and lastly, to get the "1" key to operate as your Voicemail hot key by going to the phone key, open your bb menu,selection options, select voicemail and delete the old number and input your new one. At this point, your phone will belong to you totally. Enjoy.
    06-21-09 10:57 AM
    Welcome and thanks.

06-21-09 11:17 AM
    is ther a way to that i can keep my pin on verizon and use the same pin with tmobile
    06-21-09 11:52 AM
    The device PIN does not change with carrier. If you unlock your 9530 and have a data plan with Tmo just slap your simcard in and you'll be good to go.
    06-21-09 11:55 AM
    My EDGE network keeps going back and forth, between the "edge & EDGE"!?? WTF.....anyways I'm Using the Updated .148 OS and thats when My Problem Began. When I was using the Defualt Os. I believe was .141 or something I never had this problem, Just the stupid bugs and problems for the bb it self. So once I updated I started have this network problem Constantly approx. 4-5 times a day. Idk what to do, Can somebody Help me please!! I've tried switch from verizons APN settings to Tmobiles' which worked the first time around with .141 but I dont think it is with .148 I'v checked for Bis outages call bb suport @ tmobile even had another bb side by side and it still changes. What do I do?
    Last edited by mbook215; 06-22-09 at 03:58 PM.
    06-21-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD