Hey All , how about having a keyboard with your storm2 ?

i like touchscreen the best of all its good to use it for surfing and observing but its bad on the typing stage for emails and chating ....
    however i thought of an idea for the storm2 to have aan expansion keybaord .
    a small thin keybaord that sticks behind the st0rm2 and you just put the keybaord over your st0rm2 and it magnets on the screen , the keys will be more accurate and good for fast typing , its good to use it when your in a typing chat mode , and it can be easily removes and restored , ... i was thinking of a roller pad to come from the side , but both ideas are creative enought for this prestige achievement , i believe the looks of the idea to have the classic taste of the blackberry

---
    no need for a keybaord slide , first of all you will have an extra hardware to your smart phone and that is weight and easy damage when those ports are configured you dont want to have a bigger damage ,

the touch has a keybaord on landscape mode that is a full qwerty one , and the idea of my cardkeybaord magnet is to be stuck on the landscape mode on the screen magnetized and each key from that rubberplastic keybaord has a small metal pin magnet which is accurate to the button which is over it . and good for faster typing =)

other idea is to have a bluetooth keybaord but still i wish the phones will just have everything and even a charger built in.
    06-20-09 02:46 AM
    this idea is a good idea because if storm2 has a slider it will be much thicker , and the slider is only a keyboard , so imagine a rolling slider coming from the side and sticks on the touch screen , but doesnt cover the whole screen however just where the touch keyboard margine is , imagine that then using that roller slider keybaord to type quicker that is when you need it in demand , and when not you release and it hides the rolling slider.. i hope it makes sense its slick for blackberry , a sliding keybaord will ruin blackberrys look
    palmpre2 did a good job but still , im on blackberry because this is addiction really , i dont see a more of a professional device in the market to use other then blackberry , i think blackberry needs improvements with office and work , palmpre2 did a goodjob for it , i hope this is based in the operating system upates , i want to see better updates with blackberry id ont want blackberry to drop out of my eyes because i think its a call for it in this generation of our lifetime .
    Go Blackberry =) lets shoutcast an idea for storm3 or have a thread for great creative ideas.
    06-20-09 04:15 PM
    Huh? Did you just have an argument with yourself?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 06:02 PM
    Lol.. Yes, yes he did. I wonder who won? Crozar won that battle of the wits.
    06-21-09 08:11 AM
    Ummm .. Yeah... its.. yeah.. *slowing backing out the thread*.
    06-21-09 01:16 PM
    ouch my head hurts now
    06-21-09 04:05 PM
    ouch my head hurts now
    That's because you actually read that. I didn't.
    06-21-09 04:32 PM
    Good Idea in Theory, however have you ever tried to put a magnet on a screen? It turns it all sorts of funky colors and ruins the screen. Just my 2c.
    06-21-09 07:27 PM
    Ummm .. Yeah... its.. yeah.. *slowing backing out the thread*.
    omfglmao.... this is the hardest i've actually laughed all day

and i agree, blackberry contact lenses?..(wtf?)
    06-23-09 12:38 AM
    wtf............ya my head hurts from reading this .........yet it's amusing
    06-23-09 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD