Does anyone have an idea of how or any third parties apps that allow the 8703/8700 to send out pics as an attachment or a text. I can rec the all day long just cant send any back out. also is there a way to just have pics show in the emails
    07-10-07 06:23 PM
    What about sending it as an MMS, but using an email address?
    07-10-07 08:57 PM
    Btw, how do you send MMS? I tried doing that on my 8830, but I couldn't seem to figure it out...also, is there a way to receive pix messages (I have Verizon) right to the phone, instead of having to go online to view them?
    07-10-07 09:26 PM
    You have to send an MMS FIRST before receiving. If not, you have to go online to check them. I think sending one FIRST from you BlackBerry sort of activates your 'connection', per se. Thus all incomig there after can be read directly from the device rather than having to go to a particular website...

So, find contact / menu / MMS to Persons Name / enter text / menu / add picture, etc, etc...
    07-10-07 09:43 PM
    I'd recently purchased the 8830 from Verizon.
    I'm currently putting it thru it's paces and feature capability
    Nice device and I enjoy using it.

I did look into the MMS issue, There was NO MMS option within the menu.
    After speaking with V-techSupport while the device is capable of MMS
    their firmware will not allow it, they recommend using email att.

fyi Jack
    07-15-07 10:26 AM
    Ive tried the email idea for viewing pics that does work great. The problem is that I still cant send a pic that I have saved on the phone through email. Is this just not capable on the 8703E I have sprint. Please HELP
    07-16-07 03:45 PM
    on any blackberry i've used except maybe the 7290 once you are in you main message inbox all you have to do is click the trackwheel or blackberry options buttons and scroll down to compose mms
    01-04-08 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD