Looked all over the forums for this, didn't see any mention.

I'm enjoying the DoGood app for iphone/ipod touch, but would really rather have it on the BB.

Anyone know how to make it work on a BB? Or if there's any indication that anyone will develop it for the BB? I've emailed the developer, but no response.

Thanks!
    06-19-09 01:27 PM
    cant make an iphone app work on the bb
    it will depend on maker if they want to make it for the bb
    06-19-09 01:32 PM
    Right, I realize it won't work on a BB-bad writing on my part.

I meant to ask if anyone had seen or heard of something similar that would post to Twitter or Facebook directly like the ipod app does. OR if anyone had heard of it or something similar being developed for the BB.

Thanks!
    06-19-09 10:16 PM
    Never mind, I just got a response. They are focusing on the iphone/ipod touch at the moment in order to keep the current userbase actively involved, but will consider expanding to other platforms if all goes well.
    06-19-09 11:16 PM
    there's a twitter app
    and facebook app
    still no clue what the dogood thing is
    06-19-09 11:45 PM
    I think uber twitter allows for posting to facebook and twitter for status updates..

if its not uber twitter then its one of the other twitter apps..

it exists though
    06-20-09 02:54 AM
    for those of you who don't know what the DoGood iphone app is all about, please do check out our website (mobil33t dot com slash dogood) The concept is explained there.

BB users, please do hang in there! We're working very hard to form a tightly knit community for DoGood. Ofcourse, we'd love to spread to different platforms. For 3 individuals working on DoGood, there's only so much we can do at once .

In the mean time, you can definitely be part of the movement and follow it as a twitter stream by searching "dogood" on search dot twitter

We're currently working on ways to better incorporate twitter into the DoGood movement so that it is more accessible to people without iPhones.

Let's DoGood Together!

Mobil33t
    06-26-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD