I searched the forums & couldn't really find anything that matched my problem.

I have a 8300 Curve & the Radio is ALWAYS off.

even when I try taking the battery out & put it back in the radio says "Off".

I've gone into Manage Connections & changed the setting to "Turn On All Connections" , it searches for Network & never finds one. Now just get a little antenna w/ a X next to it.

What could be going on ??

I had the same problem a few years back , when I had a 8700c. I just dumped it & upgraded to the Curve & now the same problem again.

Have been having BB withdraws for a few weeks now. Due for an upgrade via at&t , in a few weeks.
    06-19-09 10:03 AM
    Try taking your sim card out and putting it back in, maybe blow into the little tray that holds it. Other than that, might be an antenna problem? Seems pretty weird.
    06-19-09 10:15 AM
    Agreed, that shouldn't be... is it under warranty? Insurance? I wouldn't have waited a few weeks to try to get this resolved...
    06-19-09 10:20 AM
    Have tried everything . Even called at&t tech support & they tried sending a remote signal , with no luck.

Phone is not under warranty , or insured. How much would something like this cost to get repaired ???

Or should I just wait a few weeks , when I'm eligible for a device upgrade ?
    06-19-09 01:15 PM
    have you tried updating the os
    might help
    06-19-09 01:18 PM
    u need to take you phone back to the store, or change your operating system.
    06-19-09 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD