Starting about the other day, everytime I am on a call, I can hear myself talking and sometimes it distorts my voice to the other party. I tried updating the OS but did no help. I bought the phone off ebay and had it unlocked so i dont know if i can get a warranty ( my girl has tmobile so i can say its hers) Any ideas?
    06-19-09 08:15 AM
    This happens to me from time to time. It's like an echo. I usually do a battery pull and it fixes itself.
    06-19-09 08:41 AM
    I've tried it everynight for the past 3 days and still get nothing. It happened once before and went away. Now it came back, AND WONT GO AWAY! it drives me nuts!
    06-19-09 08:51 AM
    I've tried it everynight for the past 3 days and still get nothing. It happened once before and went away. Now it came back, AND WONT GO AWAY! it drives me nuts!
    1) you can go to the doctor and maybe they can take you back to a time where this all started.

bawhaha ha

Have you tried calling Customer Service and having them reset her signal on the net work.... that should help.
    06-19-09 09:05 AM
    ^ i agree with that... that will must likely solve the issue... it may be that you need a new SIM card as well... if you have one lying around i would have them change it over for you
    06-19-09 10:22 AM
    I dont think it has to do with the service because when i put the sim in my curve 8310 it works perfectly.
    06-19-09 11:05 AM
    I have been having the same issue on now two different blackberrys. It probably only happens 6 or 7 times a week but yes it does drive you nuts. Tried updating software and it didn't help. Tried new sim as well and it didn't help. I'n guessing it's just a network issue. Update us if you have any luck with customer service.
    Last edited by redline80; 06-19-09 at 11:22 AM.
    06-19-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD