I have a friend with AT&T and he is able to use the XM app for his BBerry. Of course, we can download this app and install but it will not work. Wouldn't it be nice to have XM??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by walkintall67; 06-23-09 at 12:39 AM.
    06-18-09 11:25 PM
    that would be sweet. i have yet to try out pandora or any of the other ones, i probably better get on the ball.
    07-01-09 06:27 PM
    I had Slacker and Pandora and they both worked great since they ran off of the internet. I only had the free version of both and I was impresseed. I bet paying a few dollars a month for premium would be great too.
    07-01-09 06:40 PM
    well my parents have sirius/xm (arent they the same thing now?) at home and in their cars and the service is terrible. you can only get a signal on the road in clear skies and even then, its kind of spotty. ill stick to my 80g ipod for now, thats more than enough.
    but for the phone, i need to get one of the two because they run on data and not a signal. you recommend one over the other?
    Last edited by 5oC_ockShadow; 07-01-09 at 06:46 PM. Reason: woah........................................
    07-01-09 06:45 PM
    your parents need a better receiver or install - my sirius has been crystal clear everywhere I've been - even in thunderstorms (though if severe enough I change to local stations to listen to weather news)
    07-01-09 10:19 PM
    I never had any problems with satellite either unless I pulled up under a metal awning at a gas station or other business. I liked both Pandora and Slacker for BBerry. I used Slacker more but wouldn't recommend one over the other. If your phone has room get both. I too have an 8G Ipod Nano that I don't go anywhere without but, sometimes it would be nice to have the satellite radio option from my BBerry, especially when I am at work in a company vehicle where I cannot install things like this.
    07-02-09 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD