LOL, you know it's bad when they have to graphicly alter the caller id screen.
    06-18-09 09:28 PM
    For shame!!
    06-18-09 09:29 PM
    Ya it is a shame but they did a good job to make it look native though, I personally like what they did.
    06-18-09 09:32 PM
    lol, it looked like the iPhone interface met Battlestar Galactica... (you know, where the corners on the buttons are cut to make them look like a octagon)
    06-18-09 09:35 PM
    haha...it had transitions! he must be running something like .18x or something. Maybe he will leak it for us
    06-18-09 09:42 PM
    OMG, ultimate lame!!! At the end of the show when he's walking out toward the car, he's got a Pearl in his hand when you see it from a distance (the back of the phone), but when it changes to first-person view, it's a Storm agian. LAME!!! I hate continuity directors.
    06-18-09 09:52 PM
    I want someone to develop the eye chart app, like NOW!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 09:57 PM
    OMG, ultimate lame!!! At the end of the show when he's walking out toward the car, he's got a Pearl in his hand when you see it from a distance (the back of the phone), but when it changes to first-person view, it's a Storm agian. LAME!!! I hate continuity directors.
    how did they pull this off? it would be more work to switch phones than just stick with one. ive owned both and there is quite a noticeable difference. maybe he's iPhone guy and all blackberries look the same to him...
    06-18-09 10:00 PM
    Actually his physician assistant has the iPhone... A black one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 10:17 PM
    crap i forgot it was on tonight...i have it set to DVR every episode though, so I'll watch it tomorrow.
    06-18-09 10:35 PM
    I thought "Hank" had a Curve/Bold can't really tell from the scenes I've seen and the assistant had the Storm?
    06-18-09 10:36 PM
    nope, he had the curve/bold looking one in the first ep, but after that i'm pretty sure they switched him over to the storm. not the first TV series to be using a lot of VZW berries tho, The Unit was also starting using them a bunch this last season.

anyway, the royal pains is quite fantastic, i had pretty low expectations before i saw the pilot, but afterwards, i was pretty interested.
    06-18-09 11:36 PM
    In last night's episode, when he was looking at pictures of his brother's skin rash, he was able to flip through pictures much faster than I am.
    06-19-09 05:45 AM
    In last night's episode, when he was looking at pictures of his brother's skin rash, he was able to flip through pictures much faster than I am.
    Why do you have pictures of his brother's skin rash?
    06-19-09 05:54 AM
    I think almost all of USA's TV Shows are running Blackberries. At least the ones I watch. It is rather cool...
    06-19-09 10:19 AM
    I think almost all of USA's TV Shows are running Blackberries. At least the ones I watch. It is rather cool...
    Most nbc shows have iphones and another network (not sure which) used palm for a while.
    06-19-09 10:30 AM
    Yeah cool to see the store on there
    06-21-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD