I don't know why I find that show so hilarious,last night the new episode featured Britney Spears and the paparazzi flashed her to death with their camera's after a botched suicide attempt...
    03-20-08 11:36 AM
    Aww man I missed that one! But love South Park and I stopped feeling so bad when they kept killing Kenny all the darn time!!!
    03-20-08 11:38 AM
    I like the early episodes of south park. Some of the newer stuff, i dont care for.
    03-20-08 11:44 AM
    saw last night's. i thought it was pretty good. i wish videos4blackberry.info would add more!!! you can get a few (maybe two) episodes for your berry over there for free.
    03-20-08 11:46 AM
    aww thanks for the ups on the free episodes lol Well they should repeat the episode before next week LOL what i find more funny than anything is what the creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker get away with... like the "Apologies to Jesse Jackson" Episode where they literally said the N-word 20 times, tho I wasn't offended, it was purely hysterical
    03-20-08 11:49 AM
    It was pretty hilarious

Southpark never disappoints

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 11:50 AM
    I was laughing my @$$ off everytime she talked. And when she was recording a song..... *gurgle gurgle gurgle*
    03-20-08 03:55 PM
    i LOVE SOUTHPARK!!!
    03-20-08 07:14 PM
    Since the first season, I have almost all of them on DVD, and a few choise ones on my berry
    03-20-08 07:20 PM
    hahaha i'm watching south park right now.
    03-20-08 07:23 PM
    I love southpark. A lot of people sleep on it. Cartman is my dude!
    03-20-08 07:44 PM
    I lost interest about 7 years ago
    03-20-08 07:47 PM
    Have a few episodes on my ipod.

Night of the living homeless.

Classic!
    03-20-08 08:05 PM
    saw last night's. i thought it was pretty good. i wish videos4blackberry.info would add more!!! you can get a few (maybe two) episodes for your berry over there for free.
    I'll put in a good word! I know some people who know some people who know some people, basically I'll let Bla1ze know! lol

When BS shot herself, I was speechless, but laughing at the same time! I had the same look as the boys did!
    03-20-08 08:13 PM
    I love southpark!! Unfortunately, I missed last night's episode with britney spears. I'm so mad now.

03-21-08 05:38 AM
    South park is great!! Its definetely not for everyone just like other shows. But those who like it, love it. I remember when it was first aired, it was hilarious!

Although I find family guy funnier

03-21-08 08:25 AM
    I love southpark!! Unfortunately, I missed last night's episode with britney spears. I'm so mad now.

i think it re-airs tonight around 12:30am. set your tivo!

South park is great!! Its definetely not for everyone just like other shows. But those who like it, love it. I remember when it was first aired, it was hilarious!

family guy is great, too. lots of those episodes at videos4blackberry.info.
    03-21-08 08:36 AM
    I was laughing my @$$ off everytime she talked. And when she was recording a song..... *gurgle gurgle gurgle*
    That was soo sad, but I couldn't stop laughing when the guy said "she's so stupid!" "Yeah she's really dumb huh?" Stan: "dude she has no head!" Lmaaaoo

I have most of the seasons on dvd, as we speak I'm rocking my cartman slippers lol
    03-21-08 12:03 PM

One thing I don't get, family guy fans may think sp is funny but they think fg is funnier, I like family guy...always have, but I don't find it as clever as sp. Most people may think sp (south park) is crude and out landish, but if you really watch the show, they are actually incorporating todays events or hot topics into an episode. Unlike family guy, where peter goes into these random thoughts, like the chicken fight lol I dunno I just find south park more sophisticated . This reminds me of cartoon wars, when sp spoofed family guy quite well lol

In my opinion, sp is funnier woo lol
    03-21-08 12:11 PM
    oh man that episode was classic.
    03-21-08 01:02 PM
    i love south park, i have ten seasons on dvd
    theres no way family guy is funnier than south park, unless maybe you have the attention span of a goldfish...
    im gonna ride my big wheel to LA to get family guy taken off the air LOL
    03-21-08 07:21 PM
    Lol I'm gonna ride my big wheel to fox studios too, and they better not censor the image of muhammed haha
    03-22-08 11:49 AM
    i still cant believe they killed chef!
    those bastards
    03-22-08 03:50 PM
    from what i just saw over at south park studios, i think they have all full episodes online (free). nice.
    03-22-08 03:55 PM
    Not much for me.
    03-22-08 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD