thought the crackheads might get a kick out of it...

12 Bugs Found In iPhone OS 3.0

1. Multimedia messaging does not support sculpture, macrame, or interpretive dance.
    2. Voice memo recordings totally don't sound like me. I don't sound like that, do I? Seriously?
    3. Turned on adult content filter but everybody in my videos still has their clothes on.
    4. Adding a task to calendar did not result in task getting done.
    5. Clicked this blue "compass" icon but kept getting some stupid web browser.
    6. Still no apps to cure the nagging feeling that I should've bought a Palm Pre.
    7. The touchscreen is now on the back of the phone instead of the front.
    8. Gone to the bathroom four times already today, and Remote Wipe hasn't worked once.
    9. Spotlight search crashed with memory overload error trying to index my Harry Potter cosplay photo collection.
    10. Tried out tethering, but I think I broke my finger smacking that phone around the pole.
    11. Apple still hasn't fixed the no-hardware-keyboard bug.
    12. "Cut" function does not apply to monthly AT&T bill.
    06-18-09 08:20 AM
    #8,,,,,,,,,,,,
    06-18-09 08:25 AM
    thought the crackheads might get a kick out of it...

12 Bugs Found In iPhone OS 3.0

1. Multimedia messaging does not support sculpture, macrame, or interpretive dance.
    2. Voice memo recordings totally don't sound like me. I don't sound like that, do I? Seriously?
    3. Turned on adult content filter but everybody in my videos still has their clothes on.
    4. Adding a task to calendar did not result in task getting done.
    5. Clicked this blue "compass" icon but kept getting some stupid web browser.
    6. Still no apps to cure the nagging feeling that I should've bought a Palm Pre.
    7. The touchscreen is now on the back of the phone instead of the front.
    8. Gone to the bathroom four times already today, and Remote Wipe hasn't worked once.
    9. Spotlight search crashed with memory overload error trying to index my Harry Potter cosplay photo collection.
    10. Tried out tethering, but I think I broke my finger smacking that phone around the pole.
    11. Apple still hasn't fixed the no-hardware-keyboard bug.
    12. "Cut" function does not apply to monthly AT&T bill.
    This is very funny! hahahaha. This has to be posted on an iphone forum....hahahahaha
    06-18-09 08:27 AM
    Brilliant! Especially #7

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 11:51 AM
    Hysterical. Thanks for sharing.
    06-18-09 01:33 PM
    Hahah this thing blew up like crazy yesterday on Twitter. I had like 5-6 different friends posting/re-tweeting that all day hahah.
    06-18-09 02:31 PM
    Hehehehehe.........

06-18-09 02:56 PM
    I hear this new os makes better coasters too , very stylish on a coffee table
    06-18-09 03:25 PM
    that funny - i like those.
    06-18-09 03:49 PM

Nice report.

06-18-09 04:58 PM
    Funny stuff!
    06-18-09 06:05 PM
    Haha nice..having previously owned an iphone before getting a blackberry, I can understand how crap they are.

LOL

06-18-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD